ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: GrizzlyGator on August 22, 2007, 10:24:08 AM

Title: 2 new government agency's started
Post by: GrizzlyGator on August 22, 2007, 10:24:08 AM
Now we have the :
" Federal Air Transportation Airport Security Service

& the

Airport Security Service Home Office Logistics Enhancement Section

I guess the Fed. Gov. needs just a few more reporting agency's to report in? Not just the FBI  ;)


They even already have hats & jackets on sale like the FBI
;)
Title: Re: 2 new government agency's started
Post by: Ida_Mann on August 22, 2007, 11:07:48 AM
good ones.

Id@
Title: Re: 2 new government agency's started
Post by: GrizzlyGator on August 22, 2007, 01:18:09 PM
I guess after 40 views this didn't get the recognition I was hoping for  :(
Title: Re: 2 new government agency's started
Post by: LonesomeTriZ on August 22, 2007, 02:11:25 PM
Well, at least that means more jobs.
Title: Re: 2 new government agency's started
Post by: GrizzlyGator on August 22, 2007, 02:24:50 PM
Quote from: LonesomeTriZ on August 22, 2007, 02:11:25 PM
Well, at least that means more jobs.

Ha-Ha I'm dying here!!!!!  :X :X :R 2:L :L
Title: Re: 2 new government agency's started
Post by: Ida_Mann on August 23, 2007, 01:58:16 AM
I'm not quite sure everyone actually caught this,,,,,I woulda thought there'd be more response ;-)

Id@
Title: Re: 2 new government agency's started
Post by: jetski dawg on August 23, 2007, 02:17:24 AM
Quote from: LonesomeTriZ on August 22, 2007, 02:11:25 PM
Well, at least that means more jobs.
...now thats funny :Clap.gif... i bet they got the new agents from the I.R.S.
Title: Re: 2 new government agency's started
Post by: GrizzlyGator on August 23, 2007, 10:38:42 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 23, 2007, 01:58:16 AM
I'm not quite sure everyone actually caught this,,,,,I woulda thought there'd be more response ;-)

Id@

me too brutha me too!!!  ;D
Title: Re: 2 new government agency's started
Post by: quadracer1992 on August 23, 2007, 08:08:58 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 23, 2007, 01:58:16 AM
I'm not quite sure everyone actually caught this,,,,,I woulda thought there'd be more response ;-)

Id@
BINGO! I didnt get those at all, I dont know why this person is dying with laughter, I didnt get the joke.
Title: Re: 2 new government agency's started
Post by: LonesomeTriZ on August 23, 2007, 11:24:41 PM
F-a-t-a-s-s

A-s-s-h-o-l-e-s
Title: Re: 2 new government agency's started
Post by: GrizzlyGator on August 23, 2007, 11:56:59 PM
date=1187899738]
Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 23, 2007, 01:58:16 AM
I'm not quite sure everyone actually caught this,,,,,I woulda thought there'd be more response ;-)

Id@
BINGO! I didn't get those at all, I don't know why this person is dying with laughter, I didn't get the joke.
[/quote]

BINGO LonesomeTriZ I don't know why a person wouldn't  have gotten that   :-\  of course it wasn't really a joke only a play on an acronyms / intialisms...You know I tried to basically give it away in the opening post .....FBI   .....and by the way I wasn't dying because some weren't up to the task just the one response from "LonesomeTriZ  Well, at least that means more jobs "   WHOOO!! I think I'm dying again  :L 2:L :R :Xby the way quadracer1992 I wasn't the only one that thought it a little funny  ;) jetski dawg "...now that's funny ... i bet they got the new agents from the  I.R.S."
Title: Re: 2 new government agency's started
Post by: LonesomeTriZ on August 24, 2007, 12:39:32 AM
I pan to apply for the Airport Security Service Home Office Logistics Enhancement Section. I would do well at an agency like that.

Title: Re: 2 new government agency's started
Post by: GrizzlyGator on August 24, 2007, 10:28:11 AM
Quote from: LonesomeTriZ on August 24, 2007, 12:39:32 AM
I pan to apply for the Airport Security Service Home Office Logistics Enhancement Section. I would do well at an agency like that.



I guess mee too!!!  ;D
Title: Re: 2 new government agency's started
Post by: gtnwood on August 25, 2007, 12:18:13 PM
Quote from: LonesomeTriZ on August 24, 2007, 12:39:32 AM
I pan to apply for the Airport Security Service Home Office Logistics Enhancement Section. I would do well at an agency like that.


But only if you have a criminal history or cant/wont speak THE NORTH AMERICAN language >:(
Title: Re: 2 new government agency's started
Post by: LonesomeTriZ on August 25, 2007, 07:22:58 PM
I am over qulified in other areas that they would like.