Me and a friend might be heading down there, anyone going?
?
Ill be out there since seminole is closed
awesome, anyone else?
http://thodgdon.photosite.com/Album38/
Pictures from saturdays rain fest are up! I think he got pictures of all the quads that were there.
Im on the blue yfz.
I was out there on sunday, too much standing water to really get around withou getting a face full of mud and not see crap in front of me on the track so i only rode a few laps. but it look like seminole was just as mudy..lol (http://www.doublezeroproductions.com/images/sem82607_1/sem82607_1-Images/101.jpg)
I seen on countyline MX website that they are building a dirt oval soon.Any of the locals see any progress on this,and do you think it will happen?
I seen the start of an oval track but it was not very big, more for like youth quads than big ones
ltr450 that pic was what it looked like if u went off the track..it actually turned out to be a good weekend for the race at seminole..they drained the track very very well and groomed it sunday morning..it was only slippery for the practice before the races..
Wish they could do a trail like Seminole has (or had). they are working on the place and it seams to get better.