When your wife hangs this in the kitchen ???
(http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/2908/070820083656fi3.jpg)
LMAO!!!!!!! 8)
LMAO, nice.
nice ;)
your pw
:oo :K
I dont get it
Quote from: Miami450R on August 21, 2007, 07:25:14 PM
:oo :K
I dont get it
You're to young................wait a few years.
LOL, he meens shopping w/ your wife & she says "no,you can't have that"
like the game warden say's "no, you can't hunt for that"
i think thats what it meens.
How you doin Ricky, I'm going to the MOTOPLEX this weekend, I'm working on getting the A/C in my other other pop-up camper hooked up right now, it's hot out there.
How many purses is this gonna cost you????? :D :D
Quote from: KB on August 22, 2007, 12:59:39 PM
LOL, he meens shopping w/ your wife & she says "no,you can't have that"
like the game warden say's "no, you can't hunt for that"
i think thats what it meens.
How you doin Ricky, I'm going to the MOTOPLEX this weekend, I'm working on getting the A/C in my other other pop-up camper hooked up right now, it's hot out there.
Doing good.....how about you! Yeah its hot down here too! I'm been working on building a swamp buggy the past few weeks and no time for riding. But soon the weather will start to cool down. ;)
Quote from: indianjoe on August 22, 2007, 01:11:18 PM
How many purses is this gonna cost you????? :D :D
HAHhahaha thats funny......... I keep asking her how many purses she needs and she replies back.................Well, How many fishing rods and guns do you need! so now I just keep my mouth shut and hope they dont build a Coach store near the house. ???
All hail Ms Big Daddy!! ;D
Quote from: big-daddy on August 22, 2007, 01:22:03 PM
Quote from: indianjoe on August 22, 2007, 01:11:18 PM
How many purses is this gonna cost you????? :D :D
HAHhahaha thats funny......... I keep asking her how many purses she needs and she replies back.................Well, How many fishing rods and guns do you need! so now I just keep my mouth shut and hope they dont build a Coach store near the house. ???
Ricky, didn't you hear the old modernage store on 184 is becoming a Coach Outlet. Your screwed!
j/k It'll probably become another Porn superstore!
there's one at the falls :( but she says its to small ;) she likes the one in the Prime Outlets store in Orlando