Well,first things first-
THANK YOU VERY MUCH Mark and Patty-We had a great time and enjoyed everything about you and your track and the way you ran the races(S M O O T H ! ! ! !!).Mark i know you made the riders feel great by the way you werre announcing the races and i appriciate that very much-it makes the time fly by and the stress melt away-
Everyone who ridess mx tracks(not just the racers)needs to check out the facilities at L-Cross-and all of the jumps werre makable and very fun.....Thanks again Mark and Patty.....
Lynden was riding great as well as Blake-it was fun and glad no one left hurt---thanks you guys
All in all it was a rreally fun weekend and glad we were part of it.........
Toby(53's Dad)
I agree that it was a well ran program. I really liked the announcing also. Good PA system and good music. It made it a lot of fun for everyone. I recorded a race for my 4 yr old grandson and when he heard his name on the video, he was all smiles.
Sorry we did not have a better turnout but the track and the way things were ran are definately 1st class. I have a video of Lyndon eating that double double that I will try to post. That was some crash. Also got some stills that I will post.
Congradulations to all the winners.
Thanks again L-Cross and keep up the great work. We all appreciate it.
sounds like ya'll had a great time wish we could have been there. is lyndon ok after the crash. tell everybody hello
;D
Many thanks to all of you! We are planning a BIG RACE WEEKEND for Dirt Bikes &
Quads the Weekend of October 19th through the 21st. We look forward to seeing all of you again.
Thanks,
Mark and Patti Pearce