Some pics from Saturday's flat track race. Great racing Saturday as usual ;D
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT10-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT11-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT12-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT17-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT1-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT2-2.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT3-2.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT4-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT5-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT6-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT7-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT8-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT9-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT16-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT13-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT14-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT15-1.jpg)
I sure miss being on the old Honda when it would cary the left front. Thats an awesome picture Trish.
Good luck at East Bay. I'm not going to make it.
Matt
Will someone please Bud those arnt bases hes stealing! The poor guy keeps getting baseball and racing confused! LOL
Quote from: 450R_Matt on August 20, 2007, 03:05:21 PM
I sure miss being on the old Honda when it would cary the left front. Thats an awesome picture Trish.
Good luck at East Bay. I'm not going to make it.
Matt
How come? I was looking forward to seeing you, what about Rob or anyone else from home? Todd is bringing the bike back down there tomorrow for Jeff to look at it. Bud was flying on that thing on Saturday.
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 20, 2007, 03:07:20 PM
Will someone please Bud those arnt bases hes stealing! The poor guy keeps getting baseball and racing confused! LOL
LOL!!! :P
Quote from: N-Tense Motorsports on August 20, 2007, 03:10:35 PM
Quote from: 450R_Matt on August 20, 2007, 03:05:21 PM
I sure miss being on the old Honda when it would cary the left front. Thats an awesome picture Trish.
Good luck at East Bay. I'm not going to make it.
Matt
How come? I was looking forward to seeing you, what about Rob or anyone else from home? Todd is bringing the bike back down there tomorrow for Jeff to look at it. Bud was flying on that thing on Saturday.
Rob has a job on Saturday nights at Hendry Speedway announcing.
Todd said he was going to be at Hendry with the sprint car. I guess you all made Thunderbowl instead?
I'm going to probably race my car at Hendry this Sat night. Its free driver admission and all payout apply. 8)
Matt
Here are more pics taken by the Outlaw Racin ;D Great Pics Sandy & Lauren!!!
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Tony1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Tony.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Rambo.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/TravisBud.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/BudTravis.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Bud1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Bud-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Johnathon1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Johnathon.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Shannon.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/ChristieMeghan.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Jessica.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/JessicaChristie.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/LisaLauren.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Novice.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Dare.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Jeff.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/CHadJoey.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Scott1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Austin4.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Akersboysracing.jpg)
By the looks of all those bikes carrying the left front the track must have had a ton of grip. I guess I missed a good race! Great job Trish on those close up shots of the riders faces. I really like when the camera picks up the racer's eyes and the intense expressions. :)