just wonderin if any1 was goin to croom this saturday
Was there thursday through sunday.....great riding met new friends had great time camping....
im just tryin ti see if any1 is goin saturday that i could meet up with and ride, because its not quite as fun ridin alone.
come on aint any1 goin to croom this saturday ??? ??? ???
Ill prob be there on Sunday..
I could probably meet up with ya. I was thinking of heading up Saturday and I don't think my friend is going to make it. what time will you get there?
well i normally get there around 7am-715am somewhere in that time, when will u be there?
I've got a two hour ride to get there so I normaly roll in between 7:30 - 8:00. Which lot do you park in?
il have my green dodge 1500 regular cab pickup with my yellow 400ex, i park near the pit as u enter croom, im usually on the right side of the entrence to the pit, where will u be?
I'll be in a blue S10 covered with paint splatter with a blue warrior in the back.
...... I'll look for ya by the pit.
i may end up parking back in the back in the last parking area on the right before u get to the campground, but otherwise il be near the entrence to the pit
atvtrailer
going out to my camp at river ranch this weekend. another time
i will be there sunday
well im helpin gotahemi2004 put his yz80 sunday so im goin saturday
i'll be there sunday yellow and blue lt 250r ;D
we will be up there in the morning tomorrow.. sunday is out because of the "BOWL"
ok, hope to see u there, im gonna go get loaded up and leave
I may head up a little later today to make sure my quad is runnin OK...seems to be.
well the lake is stil there, it has gone down a lil, but they have made major improvements on the wide trails that were full of woops, they went in with a grader or somthing and smoothed out all the woops so u can go full throttle down em ;D
When did they do that? What roads are you talking about?
im not sure when they did it, but i went saturday and it looked like the dirt had just been moved so they probly did it like thursday or friday ???