Does anyone wanna go camping this weekend? Me and a couple buddies want to go somewhere saturday morning, and camp through sunday afternoon. We are thinking of Ocala. Anyone wants to go, my email, AIM, and Yahoo IM, are on my profile, so get ahold of me! The more the merrier!
Agent , A few of us will be riding at the Eureka pit off 316 on the east side of the river in ONF on sunday. Stop on by and check it out. You can camp there also. ;D
Sounds great! I think we will be camping there Saturday night. We will be in the Big Scrub area. Do you have a cell number you could PM me and I could give you a call or something Sunday morning?
went to big scrub last sunday.....next time i go, i`m not taking the atv,,,,, i`m stealing a grader!!!! i actually felt my body still going up and down and up and down the next day!!! lol.....
I thought there was a bunch of roads to ride on through the woods that you could just nail the throttle on?!
I know what yer talkin bout scoob !!! [smiley=Confused.gif] Them roads out there SUCK !!! Agent , 352-266-6927 Tim See ya guys !!!! ;D ;D ;D
hey tim is that a cell? Mines 727-479-7340 gimmie a call if you decide to hit it saturday or camp...
Its my cell. We will be at saltsdale drags on sat. then we will be rideing sunday in Eureka. ;D
Whats the easiest way to get there from tampa/75? 'Carl
Is Carl your name ? The best way is Hwy 40 through Ocala and Silver Springs to Hwy 315 , turn left and go to Ft. McCoy. In Ft. McCoy you will hit a flashing light , thats Hwy 316. Turn right, and follow that road over the big bridge in Eureka to the east side and take your first left. Go down past the homes and keep a watch out on your left and you will see a paved road on your left. Drive a little slow and you wont miss it. You can see where everybody is rideing. ;D
How far is that from the "big scrub" thing? Yes my name is Carl.. I look forward to seeing you guys out there!
Big Scrub would be about 22 miles to the south. 8)
whats better?
Big Scrub is alot of woops and a lot of people but there are a lot of trails also. Eureka has some hills a sand pit and lots of trails but less people. Its all in what you like. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Hmmm, ok, well my buddy called me this morning and was saying he was having some car troubles. I don't know if we are going to make it up there this week. It might end up being next week. But if its this week I have your number and you can bet I'll give you a call! 'Carl
Sounds good Carl , look forward to it!! ;D
Hey Quad Want some company sunday? Ill bring the cooler ;D
I'll be around the Eureka Dam area also on Sun. See ya there!!
QuoteHey Quad Want some company sunday? Ill bring the cooler ;D
Heck yea scooter , bring it on my brother !!! ;D And bring the famous beer swilling dog too !! ;D ;D ;D