Just in case some didn't know...
http://www.eastbayracewaypark.com/
you can run on the big track and they allow knobbies. :)
My son and I had a blast last time!!
Count us in ;D
Quote from: jayman on August 17, 2007, 01:16:57 AM
My son and I had a blast last time!!
Count us in ;D
No pre-reg this time....just show up and ride! :)
just a few more days!!!
24 hours and counting!!!!!!
It is going to be fun. Is the track ready to go? Hopefully we can keep the rain away to get in a good night of racing.
Quote from: jayman on August 24, 2007, 02:54:53 PM
It is going to be fun. Is the track ready to go? Hopefully we can keep the rain away to get in a good night of racing.
I spoke with the track guys at 9am. They were disking and rolling the track. They had rain last night that knocked down all the dust so they were real happy with the track. I am heading out to the track at about noon. :)