im planning a trip to waldo to hit the track and was wondering if anyone had a prefference as to which weekend i choose to go so you could make it also.................either jan 29th or feb 5th or the 12th all are saturdays and i can go either weekend but i would like some company so if it makes a difference let me know.
its a 4 hour drive for me so i was gonna get a hotel for friday night , then ride saturday and drive home after riding. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] 8)
I'm in but you already know that! ;) Mike W. said he would like to go too and I think the 29th was the best weekend for him but maybe he'll chime in. ;D Either one works for me though.
thats the week after rodman IV ! which is fine with me and steve_k also said he is interested so if they post up wemight get a little more interest ;D
OH YEA! The 416 looks NICE ;)
Do they race or practice on Saturdays? I heard they practice all day on Sundays. But either way the Feb weekend is open for us. However the weekend of the 29th we can go on Sun but we are going to the Monster trucks in Orlando on Saturday.
QuoteDo they race or practice on Saturdays? I heard they practice all day on Sundays. But either way the Feb weekend is open for us. However the weekend of the 29th we can go on Sun but we are going to the Monster trucks in Orlando on Saturday.
ok I just called waldo motor sports and they have open practice all day everyday from now till the 20th of Feburary so we are good to go either weekend.
i only ride tracks on saturdays so i can rest up for work on monday.........im gettin old!
so i can go either weekend and so can BiggPimpin.
mike w. can go on the 29th
steve_k didnt specify
the nightbreeds can go either on the 30th or the following weekend
anyone else?
Mike W. is Nightbreed ;) LOL ;D
I think when Steve asked him about it he didn't realize it was the Monster Truck weekend. But we have really been wanting to get up there to ride the track. Let us know when and we are there. Can Pee-Wee quads practice there?
QuoteMike W. is Nightbreed ;) LOL ;D
I think when Steve asked him about it he didn't realize it was the Monster Truck weekend. But we have really been wanting to get up there to ride the track. Let us know when and we are there. Can Pee-Wee quads practice there?
you learn something new everyday ::) them darn real names get in the way all the time ;)
ok now that we have that cleared up.......i will check on the pee wee quads tommorrow [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
I would like to go and steve_k and I have a place close by up there... ;D Only prob is I cant make it on the 29th or Feb 5th thats the Monster truck show in Miami that we are going to. I would be up for the 12th
QuoteI would like to go and steve_k and I have a place close by up there... ;D Only prob is I cant make it on the 29th or Feb 5th thats the Monster truck show in Miami that we are going to. I would be up for the 12th
HERE IS THE UPDATE..........WHAT ABOUT THE 12TH OF FEB.?
what about you BiggPimpin? is the 12th good for you?
and you nightbreeds?
im trying to make it a group thing so im flexible on the date just NO SUNDAYS.
12th is good for me. Sundays aren't good days for me either as I have to be at work that night. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
just waiting on the nightbreeds ;)
i am scheduled to work that weekend of the 12th >:( but if the ride comes together
i may be able to get someone to cover for me. let me know
steve_k
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
ok , its coming together nice for the 12th of feb. ;Dexcept for the photographer ??? my wife will confirm tommorrow if she can get that saturday off and i will let yall know. she feels like it will be a YES [smiley=Clap.gif]
ITS A GO ;D SHE IS OFF ;)
So we are set for the 12th of FEBRUARY. maybe a few more will show up
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
where is this at? like location wise
Quotewhere is this at? like location wise
Yeah like he said
http://www.waldomotorsports.com/
8) Here ya go
Dose anyone know if atv are welcome?
Dosnt say anywhere... ???
Yes ATV's are very welcome ;D
They run a FTR race there and they also own the Orlando track now. I know a girl that practices there almost every Sunday. She said that is her favorite track in central FL area.
I have been dying to go. I CAN'T WAIT 8)
Sweeeeeet..... ;D
Its a go. We will be there
Hey, it will be my pre birthday party, lol
Feb 23 is my bday, LOL
Sweet. ;) How old you going to be.......40!?!??!?! lmao j/k man
21 AND HOLDING ;D
ill be taking lil monster to Disney world that day so i cant make it
come on T2Raptor! You coming or what?
alright mrs nightbreed, they have a small track that the kids can ride or an oval track they can ride . he said just use your judgement as when to send them on the track.
i asked him about the jumps for you and he said you can rolll every jump on the track if need be and the longest jump is 70ft.
im ready NOW ;D
Quotecome on T2Raptor! You coming or what?
As long as I can ride the small track I'm in ;D The raptor is too slow for the BIG track, and the nuts or to small for the big track. ;D
Ill be there as long as i have my motor back together ;D
hmm.. I'll ask my dad if that weekend is cool ;D Also, to the best of my memory, there are no 70 foot jumps at waldo...
QuoteAlso, to the best of my memory, there are no 70 foot jumps at waldo...
the guy at the track said they made a few changes
hey dreth where is waldo MX at?
Quotehey dreth where is waldo MX at?
heres the website
http://www.waldomotorsports.com/
so nightbreeds , did you decide yet on taking the kids? if you bring yours ill bring mine and maybe flblaster will come and bring their little girl.
keep in mind its 20$ per rider...........what ya think?
We will have to leave the kids with grandma since it is 20.00 each. FTR #5 is the next day and I can't afford all of it in one weekend. It will just be us this go round.
i can appreciate that so it will be an adults day out ;D
Does this mean we can't ride the small track now?
Man, I thought i was going to have an excuse to stay off the big track, ;) ;D
QuoteMan, I thought i was going to have an excuse to stay off the big track, ;) ;D
No excuses! Man up son! lol
Looks like we may make it, Gonna Bring our Daughter to ride her eton 90 out there also
I really want to go, but I'll have my daughter with me that weekend and she doesn't have a little quad(at least a gas powered one).
Id@
let me know the next time ya'll head up there.
Ok, just got off the phone with Elka... ;) They said the new shocks will be here on the 10th. Hope everything works out the way I plan...... ;D
The Elka's sucked another one in ;) You will love them.
QuoteOk, just got off the phone with Elka... ;) They said the new shocks will be here on the 10th. Hope everything works out the way I plan...... ;D
[smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] WELCOME TO THE FAMILY
if I only had a few hundred to spare and blow on this,,,,I'd be buying a set myself.
Id@
holly clap, I just looked into a set off ebay.
I think I'll deal with my stock ones for now.
Id@
Quoteholly clap, I just looked into a set off ebay.
I think I'll deal with my stock ones for now.
Id@
Thats what the wife said.. and thats just fronts. Man do I have some honey do's now...
Quote[smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] WELCOME TO THE FAMILY
Ditto.....Best money you will ever spend [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Quoteholly clap, I just looked into a set off ebay.
I think I'll deal with my stock ones for now.
Id@
I got mine on Ebay. Ordered for my weight for 465.00 & free shipping. Triple rates w/out rezzies. I got them 8 days later too. That is an excellent turn around from what hear.
hey Melissa, how are the ones without the res.? are they the same, or worth the extra cash ya think?
Id@
by the way, I'm in on the Waldo thing.
I'll be bringing my little one with me.
Id@
The rezzies are there for hard riders that create a lot of shock temperature. The ones without rezzies will be more than adequate for the type of riding you do.
QuoteThe rezzies are there for hard riders that create a lot of shock temperature. The ones without rezzies will be more than adequate for the type of riding you do.
sounds like we might be adding IDA to the family too ;D
Quoteby the way, I'm in on the Waldo thing.
I'll be bringing my little one with me.
Id@
so its a go then? ill bring my little guy and they can play!
Another reason I got the remote rezi's is because the flat track sway bar that i run sometimes will hit the piggie back.
QuoteThe rezzies are there for hard riders that create a lot of shock temperature. The ones without rezzies will be more than adequate for the type of riding you do.
hey now,,,,I drop 70 pounds and watch out ya'll ;-)
I'll be running the tracks with the worst of them ;D
I got a plan,,,,next year about this time I plan to be doing just that.
Id@
Quoteso its a go then? ill bring my little guy and they can play!
sure, but I'll only be coming up for the day, and I have a stop to make at the family cemetary in town.\ to take some pictures for the folks.
Id@
You'll love the Elka's! I didn't truly realize the difference mine made since I never rode mine with the stock ones then I jumped on Ida's and I was shocked(no pun intended) lol It's like riding a brick without them.
Ida- Watch exriders too. There's always pretty good deals on there you could pick up a set for less than 400 that would do all you'd ever need them to. Maybe even a good set of Works wouldn't hurt.
yeah I was looking at the works shocks,,,,where do you think I might find a good comparison on shocks?
Id@
Maybe one of the online magazines :-/ Try a search for atv shock shootout or something like that.
Steve, get back to work
you only got what,,,,an hour left?
Id@
ps: your manager is watching again ;-)
lol Nah he's not here yet! :P 2hrs left >:(
Hollywood, do you have Elka's only on the front? Thats all I can afford for now. Damn where are they anyway I ordered them yesterday.... >:(......LOL.
I think it's all in the triple-rate springs,,,,wonder if I can find those somewhere else?
maybe replace the springs on my stockers;-)
Id@
no, you have to have a set of shocks set up for tripple rate.
You can get a good price on elkas off of an ebay store, that has them computer matched to your weight and riding style, or I can get you works triple rate shocks with rezies for $500.00
QuoteHollywood, do you have Elka's only on the front? Thats all I can afford for now. Damn where are they anyway I ordered them yesterday.... >:(......LOL.
Yea just on the front. It's good enough for now. When the time comes I am either going to have the stock rear rebuilt and valved better or replace it with another Elka...haven't made up my mind yet.
im sorry for the confusion......i just called waldo again and it will cost nonmembers 30$ to practice and a yearly membership is 25$ and then it will cost you 20$ to practice for the rest of the year.
(insert tim allen grunt here)
???
How much will it cost me to go up there and ride for the day?
am I to understand that if I but the year membership that it costs less than one day practice?
Id@
Quote(insert tim allen grunt here)
???
How much will it cost me to go up there and ride for the day?
am I to understand that if I but the year membership that it costs less than one day practice?
Id@
NO ! it will cost you 20$ each time if you have the membership and 30$ for a one day trip
so if you buy a membership, does it cover you to practice that day too? I may go dreth!!!!!! :o lol any first timers going on this? ::)
Quoteso if you buy a membership, does it cover you to practice that day too? I may go dreth!!!!!! :o lol any first timers going on this? ::)
yes there is a few first timers going! 30$ buys you a 1 day membership and a 1 day practice. 45$ buys you a 1 year membership and a 1 day practice and every practice after that is only 20$ so if you plan on going there atleast 3 time in 1 year its better to buy a 1year membership. they also have a family plan. see there web site, it is in this thread somewhere
yeah, me Curtis.
I guess I need to learn how to jump and do the rythm section huh?
Id@
Quoteyeah, me Curtis.
I guess I need to learn how to jump and do the rythm section huh?
Id@
i doubt my parents would let me go :-/ I hope so though cuase this would be awsome. Its nice to know if i do go i wont be the only "newb" there ;D
Hey kid it will be Mine and My daughters first time at a track also. My wife doesnt wanna ride, she is just gonna hang out
Quotei doubt my parents would let me go :-/ I hope so though cuase this would be awsome. Its nice to know if i do go i wont be the only "newb" there ;D
you can always say there will be other adults there,,,,even my mom may be coming because she is very jealous of the time I have with my daughter.
Id@
Just curious as to what safety requirements there are to ride this track? Are chest protectors required adn What about tether kill switches?
As far as I know. chest protectors are not required. You need Nerf bars, Helmet, boots, and a tether kill switch.
ok cool, so All I have to pick up is a tether kill switch for our quads, Thanks. oh yeah when you say boots does it have to be riding boots cause we havent gotten our duaghter those but she does have like a hiking/work type boot that goes to her ankle. Wonder if those will work?
crap, I guess I'm out cause I aint getting nerf bars by the end of the week, or a kill switch.
Id@
Thats why I have to find out what all is needed to make sure I can still go, We dont wanna buy our daughter riding boots cause she is growing so quickly that it could get expensive
Okay I just got off the phone with the Guy at Waldo, concerning what protective gear is required. The only thing that is required is a helmet and boots, I asked about nerf bars and the tether, he said they are not required but are recommend. It is up to the rider if they have them or not. He does recommend a chest protector also.
As for the kids, he does have a small track they can ride on, helmet is of course required, and the hiking boots we have for daughter is okay.
Thanks for the researce, I can't leave nothing to Dreth. ;)
Well the only reason I called is because we don't have tether on the two quads we are bringing and before we went out and bought them I wanted to make sure first they where required. We are going to buy them eventually, but didn't want to go out and buy them just for this.
im sorry again but i did know that you only needed the helmet and boots for the adults and most of our kids look like linebackers when they ride so i figured that would be covered too.
i have an extra chest protector if anyone needs it.
please forgive me for the lack of nformation on my part ???im just use to the track life and the ride started to grow with the most unlikely (sp) riders that i got so happy and didnt use my mellon to well ???its just great to have all yall join me [smiley=Hug.gif]
i booked my hotel last night and were readyto ride
Count me out......
I No longer have a quad!
QuoteCount me out......
I No longer have a quad!
that aint cool ??? let me geuss........the compression ratios caused it to blast off ;D
Quotethat aint cool ??? let me geuss........the compression ratios caused it to blast off ;D
Haha you wish,hondas die with 13.8,been running mine at 14.5 for over a year and no problems knock on wood but i sold it
QuoteCount me out......
I No longer have a quad!
So what kinda quad you gonna get next?
Quoteim sorry again but i did know that you only needed the helmet and boots for the adults and most of our kids look like linebackers when they ride so i figured that would be covered too.
i have an extra chest protector if anyone needs it.
please forgive me for the lack of nformation on my part ???im just use to the track life and the ride started to grow with the most unlikely (sp) riders that i got so happy and didnt use my mellon to well ???its just great to have all yall join me [smiley=Hug.gif]
i booked my hotel last night and were readyto ride
What size Chest protector you got Dreth? If its the right size you mind if I can borrow it that day? Yeah we just picked up a chest protector on E-bay for our daughter so she will look like a linebacker.lol
QuoteCount me out......
I No longer have a quad!
Noooo! >:( You suck! lol Just better get another one quickly. ;) You can always ride the twofiddy :o
QuoteWhat size Chest protector you got Dreth? If its the right size you mind if I can borrow it that day? Yeah we just picked up a chest protector on E-bay for our daughter so she will look like a linebacker.lol
its for an adult
QuoteHaha you wish,hondas die with 13.8,been running mine at 14.5 for over a year and no problems knock on wood but i sold it
what was that "no problems" doing out at Rodman again? I forget.
hey, just take the utility to the track ;-)
Id@
As for the elkas, www.thequadshop.com has the best pricing which is like $420 for the elka tripple rates no rezzies. Only time you'll need a tether kill switch is if you are racing. Boots and helmet are required. Chest protecters aren't really necessary unless the track is really crowded.
QuoteOk, just got off the phone with Elka... ;) They said the new shocks will be here on the 10th. Hope everything works out the way I plan...... ;D
My Bad whats today hhhmmmm the 1st
thats what im talkin bout [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] our family is growing
pretty.
Id@
Well all looks good for the ride down here in the swamp.
Lets get a set time to meet. I think 9 or 10am would be good but lets get input from all thats going. I left to go to the rodman ride at 5:30am thats no happining this time..lol This way we can all park togather. Hang out in the pits and tail gate.
Next time you see this Dreth, Nightbreed, and 1fast250r will be in the air at the same time.... 8) Dont forget the camera's
i will be there at 9am when the gate opens so i have time to get geared up and watch a few laps before i head out on the track.
3 wide on mt. waldo ;D that will be a sweet pic ;)
9am is good for me. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] PEP Stablizer and gripper seat are on.....let's ride!
Quote9am is good for me. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] PEP Stablizer and gripper seat are on.....let's ride!
youll love the stablizer ;D
I think so it seems to work pretty good just playing around the house, I can't wait to try it on the track.
if I go, I will definately be bringing my camera and see what kind of pics I can get.
Id@
9am it is. See everyone there.
8)...Matt
9 am is good for us ;D
9am, are you guys crazy, who gets up that early!
My name isnt Nightbreed cuz I like to get up at 5:30am, cant we do it like around 1:00 or 2:00pm. ;) ;D
Quote9 am is good for us ;D
Quote9am, are you guys crazy, who gets up that early!
My name isnt Nightbreed cuz I like to get up at 5:30am, cant we do it like around 1:00 or 2:00pm. ;) ;D
GOOD ONE!
ARE WE THERE YET ;D
I was out that way yesterday and took a look to see where it was at. Looks like a nice place. ;D
I need your help. My wife can ride pretty good but she is not fond of tracks. Is this place rider friendly, are there any other tracks or trails around in case she does not want to ride the track?
I really hate for her to go and not ride, I am sure you understand.
One other question, with all the variety of riding avaliable at Hardrock, why dont you guys set something up there?
This was Dreth's pick for this month and he has been to Hard Rock. I have never been to Waldo so I cant help you with details. Sorry... :-/
QuoteI need your help. My wife can ride pretty good but she is not fond of tracks. Is this place rider friendly, are there any other tracks or trails around in case she does not want to ride the track?
I really hate for her to go and not ride, I am sure you understand.
One other question, with all the variety of riding avaliable at Hardrock, why dont you guys set something up there?
HEY fLEAJUMPER, The guy at the track said that they have a smaller scale track the the kids could ride on so she should be able to do that one. my wife is going and not riding , flblasters wife is going and not riding , so she would have someone to hang with.
the reason i chose waldo is because im trying to every track in florida before i start doubling any up.
Good reason. I think I will be hard pressed to get my wife to ride on the kiddy track.LOL Do you know how technical the track is? I really would like for here to get on a track that mild to start with so she can know the difference between the trails and the track.
Have you ridden any of the trails or the Grand Prix style tracks at Hard Rock?
Has your wife had any experience on the track? If so which one? From what I hear she can roll over any jump out at Waldo and if she is a slower rider thats ok too. People will just go around her. It's cool, we all gotta start somewhere. Gotta walk before you can fly 8) I will be very happy to see another girl on the track. As of right now it will just be me and possibly SkyhighT100 and I can't can't keep up with all these hotshots :P...... I just try my hardest to learn something new everytime I go out.
if I go, I might be hanging back with the women folk for a bit to get the feel of being on a track,,,,never been on one except for the wide-open trails in Salt Springs ;-)
Id@
Heck its my first time on the track and I am excited as a little kid. I cant wait and I dont care how many people pass me.lol. Just there to have some fun adn of course watch our daughter ride also. Are we there yet.
HaHa ;D Are we there yet is what Ive been saying for a week... ;D
Just the other day my Elkas where beggin to take them out for a ride. They were disappointed Sunday when I took them out and only jumped them over a 3 footer... :-/
Hope I can make them happy at Waldo. ;)
Do they have any BBQ grills or anything there? Would be nice to cook some dogs and burgers
I will tell you guys the same thing I tell my wife and kid, If you have never been on a track ride with the pee wees for the first few laps and when you get comfortable then get on with the big boys. I do this every time I ride a new track.
I only say that because its just as dangerous to be in the way for you as it is for the other guys. I have seen poeple in the wrong place at the wrong time and cause accidents, get landed on, or just flat out scary situations.
I just want to get used to the track before I dive in with the big boys. Just my opinion.
well fleajumper you can call waldo and ask them these questions. he told me that the other track was vintage style, which would be good for a beginer. here is the link, go to contact us and it will give you a number and you will get a person, not a machinehttp://prosportsusa.com/tracks.htm#waldo
like mrs. nightbreed said, we all have to start somewhere ;) . i for 1 would love to have yall come out with us.
the number is 352-468-1860 ;)
Heck it's my first time too so we'll be a big crew of rookies. ;D Heck caught my first 10'+ of air last Saturday when I was out and scared the heck out of me when I cleared the top of the jump and saw how far it was to the ground but once I landed it took some of the edge off. Kinda brought me back down to reality about some of those big jumps on the track though. :-/
The funny thing for me is I am scared of hieghts :o I will fly a two wheeler pretty much off any jump, but my yfz scares me in the air, go figure.
QuoteThe funny thing for me is I am scared of hieghts :o I will fly a two wheeler pretty much off any jump, but my yfz scares me in the air, go figure.
its way harder to sky a quad due to uneven take offs where as a 2 wheeler doesnt have that problem. once you make that first landing ramp you will be hooked ;D
You know your right Dreth. I was just as scared on the two wheeler at first and then, well its worse than drugs. Flying is addictive. Looking forward to meeting the crew.
We will be there about 9am. What will everyone be driving? We will be in a Blue ford ranger with a 6x10 trailer.
;) Of corse with the Honda in the back
That wont be hard to miss. So who else is bringing there kids?
i tried to call waldo to see about cooking out but all im getting is an answering machine which is unusual. they do have food on site so we will be eating what ever they have.
we will be in a grey honda odessey with a 12ft white enclosed trailor. could not find pic ;D
Black F-250 4 door 4x4 and white enclosed trailer.
Bringing by 12 year old and wife. They are both looking forward to it and so am I.
This was in Lakeland area. A little to deep for stock tires.
I'll be in a Silver Jeep Liberty with 4x7 trailer and the 400ex on it. ;D
Just found out i'll be able to make it. I'll be driving a '04 black chevy silverado ext. cab with a white yfz in the back.
Just look for all the darn smokin 2 strokes, and you will find all of us, LOL ;D
QuoteJust look for all the darn smokin 2 strokes, and you will find all of us, LOL ;D
Mosquito fogger! lol
this was discussed in other posts and you all know how i feel so here is what i do before every ride.............i say a word of prayer for myself and every other rider on the track before i head out in harms way; if you would like to join me feel free and if not that is fine also. im not trying to push prayer on anyone and i dont want yall to feel weird around me so i figured id give you a heads up. i just feel safer asking for protection when doing such a risky sport. in the past i have just said the prayers alone with no one else knowing but i feel like everyone with me should have the opportunity to join in if they so desire. they are short and sweet, but they heard!
see yall there
Shawn
Quotethis was discussed in other posts and you all know how i feel so here is what i do before every ride.............i say a word of prayer for myself and every other rider on the track before i head out in harms way; if you would like to join me feel free and if not that is fine also. im not trying to push prayer on anyone and i dont want yall to feel weird around me so i figured id give you a heads up. i just feel safer asking for protection when doing such a risky sport. in the past i have just said the prayers alone with no one else knowing but i feel like everyone with me should have the opportunity to join in if they so desire. they are short and sweet, but they heard!
see yall there
Shawn
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] sounds good here, you can never have enough protection.
Quote[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] sounds good here, you can never have enough protection.
Same here [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] Speeking of enough protection. I was cleaning the 400 yesterday and stood it up to wash the underside and happened to notice something not right. The nut on the main shock linkage bolt was gone and the bolt was about half way to falling out. That could have been real bad had I not found it before Waldo. Heck who knows how long it's just been hanging by a thread. :o
BTW Someone mind taking some high-quality digital pics of the 400 for me in the morning before I get it dirty? I need some good pics for the Exriders quadbuilder contest.
QuoteBTW Someone mind taking some high-quality digital pics of the 400 for me in the morning before I get it dirty? I need some good pics for the Exriders quadbuilder contest.
dont you have enough from Rodman Hollywood?
;D
Id@
Quotedont you have enough from Rodman Hollywood?
;D
Id@
lol Never enough. nah I need some of just the quad without me on it and cleaned up. ;)
is any one ocming up from tampa area? that i could follow.. and also does waldo require a kill switch?
No you do not need a kill switch
QuoteBTW Someone mind taking some high-quality digital pics of the 400 for me in the morning before I get it dirty? I need some good pics for the Exriders quadbuilder contest.
I can help you out there brother... ;) Also
That way you can have a portfolio when you make it big time
(Hollywood)......... ;D ;D ;D LOL
Well it looks like we have a bunch of poeple who have never been on a track.
The Dreth school of MX is about to start class ;D ;DLOL!
Well A good friend of mine is coming up with me so we will be there at 9am.
Add another old school to the list.... ;)
I am sure there will be enough of us there with Digital cameras. Seems like there are going to be alot of us there riding. cant wait
my wife will be a picture machine.
Dreths mx school starts now............when in doubt, air it out! go big and look good! have fun and you always win ;D
this is what we'll be driving
this is what i will be riding ;D
these are the new grippers i ordered
QuoteI can help you out there brother... ;) Also
That way you can have a portfolio when you make it big time
(Hollywood)......... ;D ;D ;D LOL
Thanks man! ;D
Want the autograph now or later? lol 8)
QuoteThanks man! ;D
Want the autograph now or later? lol 8)
thats a great idea, im going to bring a white t-shirt and a sharpie and have everyone from our group autograph it ;D
I charge $2.50 for a signature, and $5.00 for a picture.
Thanks, for special appearences please contact my manager.
:P ;D
Hey Dreth, you had mentioned they have food there, do you know what they acutally have?
Ok I just got off the phone with Dreth, and he asked me to post this. Dreth called Waldo, and they said that there is no food on site, and there is a Wendy's about five miles from the track, so bring your own food, if you don't want to drive. And as far as the kids go, its 10.00 for kids under 5 as long as they stay on the track in the back, which I think is the small track what I gathered from Dreth. Can't think of anything else he told me to right. See Yea Tony.
Looks like the temp will be a little low so spectators might want to bring some jacketts.
QuoteLooks like the temp will be a little low so spectators might want to bring some jacketts.
i will be bringing a generator and a heater just in case the ladies and kids need to get warm.
thanks t2 for posting the food and $ info for me.
my family will be bringing sandwich stuff because we dont eat alot and its fast and easy.
OH YEA! IM PACKED AND READY [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
And we can get in at 9am but the track dont start till 10am. i like getting there early anyways so i will still be there at 9am
I'll be there around 9-9:30ish. Gotta stop for breakfast ;)
We plan on getting there between 9-9:30, but we are ALWAYS late so there's no tellin... LOL
See yall in the morning! ;D ;D
I might be late for alot of things, but never when it comes to riding ;D
Amen ;D