Hey if anyone is looking to ride in South Florida, and you want play in the mud let me know. You can come down for the weekend and Ill take you around down here.
Get a different Ride In.
hey waz^ i live in homested too i ride at place near homested high school
are their trails, mud, jumps ? whats up!!
We got a lot of mud, some nice dirt trails and if you really want to go through some fun stuff we can take a turkey point run, which is some nasty mud and water trails. Or we can go west of US 1 and do the west side which is water and swamp with some mud thrown in. Any one with a 4 wheel drive and tires will have a blast. But if you dont have to tires you'll be off the bike more than you on it
That sounds cool. Mud is a good thing !!! 8)
sounds like good fun!
RnKOutlaw - Some of us from WPB area are thinking about coming down to ride with you this Sunday. Is this a good day? Is there a place for sport and utility riding ? We have a mix of bikes. Let us know and we will join you. Tony
Customrubicon, I would love to ride on Sunday but Im not 100% sure yet. It is drying out as we speak but where the 4x4 go its still tough for the 2x4. But thats what they got straps for so Ill keep you posted hope to see you on Sunday
its going to suck right now there no mud i hope it rains im proble going riding on sat at a place near homested high school
Hey Klx110rider, hey where do you live around Homestead and what kind of bike do you have
i was out there with a group of people yesterday and there was enough mud to get all 15 of our bikes stuck.;
95broncoxlt
Hey what time are you going to be out there tomm..
and what kind of bike do you have
RnKOutlaw,
What time and day do you plan to be at the hump, you must enter from card sound road, I come from the speedway dirt road to the hump. more room to park on this side.
um i doono i have to talk to sum ppl and see what time
klx110rider,
you say there a ride spot at the high school ? enough room for sport quads?
i have a honda foreman on 26" tall mudzillas
http://community.webshots.com/user/elmnt409
Hey Ill probaly be out there Sunday during the day Im not sure what time yet
Custom Rubicon it just rained down here today and i drove my truck down the dirt road and it good and muddy, so ill most likely be out there sunday let me know what time your coming down
hey what day and times and directions i would love to join yous i live i dania beach i have a yellow honda rincon 650
We will be riding sunday. I will post the time to meet in WPB and the time we will be at the humps. Hope to have a few people from WPB area. Tony
Recon1
We will probly be riding on sunday and all you do is take the turnpike till the end and keep heading south on Us1 then when you see jacks bait and tackle pull in there and park in the feild
plan right now is for wpb area riders to meet at Lake Worth Road and the turnpike (Holiday Inn) between 7:30 and 8:00 am. We will be at the Humps aroud 9:30 and 10:00. We will probably park across US1 at the saloon at Us1 and cardsound road. Look for a red Ford f450 with lettering all over it. That will be me. Tony
8) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) : 8)
we will also b there on sunday we will b in a chevy 2500hd diesel crew cab with 2 rallys (yello) and 1 outlander (green)
they call it silver birch color i call it south fl mud color lol
see ya there!
sally (mud)
We will be coming down tomorrow and should be at the fire pit area at 10:30 am. If anyone wants to meet up with us. If you meet us at the parking area we will be there approx. 10 am and I will be driving a red ranger instead of my f450 (less gas)
What a ride !!!! We had a great day of Riding !!!!! We met some cool people to ride with !!! ;D
Yeh Homestead is drying up and the mud is getting thick but its still fun.
Anybody no any good places to ride that envolve alot of water, Let me know
Well I want to put together a Turkey Point run but we need some people with 4x4 and winches, anyone lookin to come down this way let me know.
Well I snorkeled the rubicon today !!! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] Count me in !!!!! [smiley=Cool.gif] I will do Deb's bike this week also. I will try to get her to go. I will buy her tires before. Let me know when. Tony
i went out sunday night, i had to change the cv boots ont he foreman....i have a winch, im down to do a turkey point run...you know where peanutman trail is on the otherside of us-1? there is a ton of deep water there...when ya want to do the t-point run?
Hey tony you snorkel the differential and the carb hoses to. I'm probably gonna be getting that 300 this friday. Thought about it today and even with a performance kit and bigbore kit it should be to the power of my bigbear. But the honda i'll do a little more to it and make that my mud machine.
QuoteWell I want to put together a Turkey Point run but we need some people with 4x4 and winches, anyone lookin to come down this way let me know.
I'm down when are you gonna go?
great place to ride, I ride with a group of about 20 riders with mostly sport quads and we still have a blast, I can only image if we had 4x4 instead, the fun and trouble(mud) we could ourselves into. ;D
Hey CustomRubicon glad to hear you snorkled your bike how did you end up doing it. Well a few of my friends should be getting there bikes back this week, so if all goes well we will problay be going out this weekend. So if all goes well we will be doing a night ride probaly. I will keep you posted
Dont let the mud get dry ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
02yamahabigbear400
Hey be careful with that 300 if your going to boar it out, my buddy had a 300 on 25x12 outlaws all around with a jet kit and exhaust and he did fine. I like to stay away from the engine
I just put a pvc pipe to reduce it from the airbox to the pool hose. I brought it out the right side and held it in place on the rack with a bolt on cb antenna. I rapped the pool hose in camo tape so I did not have to look at the blue hose. I ran extensions for the breathers. I just need to get the FMF exhaust. I found it cheaper on Rockymountain. I would love to go this Sunday but my kids want to ride and camp this weekend. The humps is not a place for kids. I really enjoyed riding last weekend. Tony
Hey whats wrong with the blue spa hose? ??? ???LOL Well thats cool where are yall going to go camping. Ohh yeah how much cheaper was that exhaust.
Well, where is Praire at and what are the conditions like. Also do you know what time and day you guys are going to be there.
RNKOUTLAW..... Check your pm's.
Hey customrubicon sorry I have been away from the computer
sorry about that
Did you ride this weekend?? We had an eventful weekend. Still had fun. Can't wait for Rodman.
Yeah we rode out at the humps, we rode the west side and turkey point this weekend. Boy it got really nasty lately it is bad out there. We did a Turkey point run and there are some pretty nasty stumps out there. I had one go right through my floorboards. But we still had a great time. How was your ride
It was good ! I spent good quality time with my kids. I met some members from here. On the way home we hit a stretch of bad road between Pahokee and Belle Glade where my trailer bounced and broke a strap on my sons quad. It came off of the trailer. It was not fun. It will get fixed. It could have been worse.
CustomRubicon whats the deal with the mud sweat and gears thing, is that good riding
yea there is a place near homested high and yea sport atvs can go its like a bunch of dirt road and farm land its right across the road from homested high is ok out there i went last weekend and had a BBQ we go about 3 miles back and find a nice place to set up camp and we have a bbQ and ride there is a nice marsh type of pit out the we went in it whit a lt 80 and a banshee it did ok and a lt 125 and a mudd buggy type of thing im geting a new bike soon so will be out there proble this sunday if i can let me knoe if any one want to go out there i dont know yet but ill try to go this sunday whit sum of my friends we useal have a banshee,lt 80,lt 125,and proble this time my bike which is a sport um it proble dry right now ill proble check tomower just pm me and we can set up a ride
rnkoutlaw.... mud, sweat & gears is cool. There will be a lot of people from this site there. There will be a band and they have scheduled rides. It looks muddy in areas. Good place to meet people, camp, ride and have fun. I will be going. Call me if you want to go.
Yea i think i want to go to mud sweat and gears but i have to check the calender and make sure everything is open
Well are you going to MSG ?????????
No probly not Im pretty tight on money right now
Has it rained there lately ?? I will have to come down and ride with you again. Did your girl get her Quad ??
No it is getting nasty, no rain just tough mud, she never got her bike and I dont think shell be getting it this christimas, her parents say one thing and do another. Ill belive it when i see it. So for now she is on the back.
CustomRubicon,
Hey every picture I want to put on the web site it says the kb is to large can I change that at all
I do not know. I have a hard time posting pics. PM Mr. Bones He should be able to help you. I have seen the suggestion of opening it in paint and resizing it. Sorry
any one bin to the hump any time soon is it still muddy
I have not been for awhile. I was wondering about if it has rained at the hump? It was muddy when I went a month ago or so. It just was not very wet.
Well I was at the hump for a little bit tonight and it started RAINING, yeh, well since it started raining we left, but before that it was dry as a bone, if you get into the praire area it is some nasty mud, but it rain tonight so we will see how it is tomm...
i was going to get my new bike last night and go today but i did not so i hope i get it to day and ill proble go out for a lil while today but ill be out there on sunday for all day
Did it rain enough to make it fun ?????
Dont know if it rained enough to make it fun but we will see, I might go out there tonight and ill let you know
hey is it mudy or not im going to go nere the power plant is it muddy there
Yeh its about all dried up, But where there is mud it is nasty mud, if you got agressive tires on your bike you better have the power to turn them. And where there is water it is peanut butter mud. :P :P
We really need a good rain down here.
that sux it not going to be fun no more i proble will go get rent a bobcat and make my own mud bog whit the water pump
I need to ride soon. Anyone riding soon let me know.
it bin a while let go
hey im looking to ride this week or this weekend. it was to cold for me up around ocala so im looking around daina or south /west? maybe westpalm? anyone going ?
im me @ roybr99@yahoo.com let me know ok
LeRoy
TEXT we are going to ride florida city
on 12/30/2004 at 10 am if you want to goin let me know
We need water !!! :'( :'( :'( :P :P [smiley=Disapprove.gif]
We really need water it is super dry out there
Well good news we are getting water slowly but shirly
Went out riding at the hump today it was fun, hope the water stays out there
Well how does it look out there ?
Went last weekend and it was alright nothing great, its drying up, when need more rain
*we need more rain
Anybody go riding down in South Florida this weekend
I am Sat and probably Sun. Want to go ?
Not this Sunday its the Superbowl
Go Eagles
We got to stop New Englands party
THat is why they made Tivo !! ;D
I tried that last year, I went to orlando and when I got back to watch the game I just fast fowarded it to see who won, I couldnt control myself.
I think it is time to start riding in big cypress. We will have to go through the class and get the bikes inspected. We would always have a place to ride.
is the hump closed or what bucause im going out there tomower
Well it might be closed because someone shot a flair into the navy base area.
Ohh yea and it started a big fire, and you could see it from jacks.
There problay going to try and shut it down agian. They been trying for ever
That sucks !!!
it was a matter of time. between all the trash dumping and ppl shooting out there. your lucky it lasted this long.
whats up dig daddy are you going to ride this weekend or are you still cleaning garage nextel me
hey im going out there today im leaving at 10 anyone elsa going