Hey guys, sorry I can't make it up there this weekend. But I want to meet you all, and the next completely free weekend (I wanna camp out fri and sat) is unforntunatly not for 2 weeks... So, I am getting all my friends, the biggest cooler I can find, my dads death-trap-s10 and heading up there for the complete weekend... I have a few friends that are going, mainly because I told them I would steal their quads if they backed out on me, but none the less, we will be heading up there Friday night, for the entire weekend, and coming home some time Sunday afternoon. I really hope you guys don't think I am one of those people who make plans and cancel them, but as we all know sh** happens... I hope to see you guys then! later! 'Carl
Dont worry bout it Carl. Give a shout next time you get a chance to head up this way. Hey , just cause your sorry ass aint gonna show up dont mean we aint gonna ride.!! ;D Just kiddin bro !! ;D Let all us know when ya get a chance to go !! Have a good one my quad riden brother !!! ;D ;D ;D
I'm serious about 26-27... I'm there... and I'm camping... and I'm drinking... and I'll be sleeping at some point... definalty be doing wheelies... definatly having an ass load of fun... definatly not going to miss it... definatly don't know how to spell definately...
Where are you camping? might be able to meet up and camp a night or 2
I'm not sure exactly yet... Open to suggestions... None of us have ever been there before...