just wanted to see if anyone was heading out there this weekend
Scooter
going to msg this weekend
Race week! not fightin the 95 traffic. + bike broke.
i would love to go, but in-laws b-day party, and saving money to go to valdosta to get some GA money. HOLLARRRRR
I'm DYING to go...planning on going Saturday....I'll take my chances on the traffic! Hopefully we will have some friends going too, but if not....we are going anyway!
we are plaining on leaving friday after work and camping, we'll be on a 05 LE vinson w/EDL's and a polaris 700 on mudzilla's
Hope to see yall there
Scooter
Scooter, look for us! I'm on a Red Honda 450 w/ Vampires, hubby is on a Green Polaris 700 w/ lift and 28" 589's. We probablywon't get to the parking lot til around noon, but after that we will be looking for the mud! Maybe we can hook up! ;D
that sounds great!! hope to see yall there