anyone up that way, there are a lot of people who know where my place is, if my quad is still there, come knock and wake my lazy self up.
if the quad aint there,,,,,just listen you may hear me ;-)
let's ride.
Id@
Oh, a good place to start is the old campground off of 88 near the South East corner of 88 and 314. Thats usually my jumping off point.
let's go wake up the rainbow people ;-)
Id@
Hey Ida, how about a night ride on Friday??
I am up for Saturday morning! Never been though. I got your # Ida so i may call you on my way out Sat so we could meet up ;)
QuoteHey Ida, how about a night ride on Friday??
I took the rack off of the front yesterday evening, so my headlights actually do some good now.
and by the way, the rainbow people have set up camp about 1/4 mile East of the little pond near my neighborhood,,,,so thats a good place to start a night ride from ;-)
Id@
C ya tonight! 2 Honda's are gonna steal your gold Rainbows! Better lock it down ;D