I figure the rain probably deterred most people, but thought I should ask anyways.
i got like 3-4 weak ass pictures not worth using :(
Same here! :'(
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3056.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3050.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3046.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3041.jpg)
you got some pics of that p.i.m.p. on the #5x bike! thats all that matters right? LOL ::)
sucks we got rained out guys and gals... mabey we will get a whole race in next time!
FIX that damn bike gary! BUT, the good news is i WON a race!! well..... kinda! 8) ya know i would rather earn it that hard way! 8)
All I got were pics during the practice laps. It was too dark to get good pics during heat 1. Let me just say that the open class race was awesome, you guys were flying! Also, great turn out for the ladies class! 7 quads .....great job Lauren :bow.gif There would have been 8, but I'm still not ready to get back out there yet. Trish ;)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/fFT1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT3-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Valdosta003.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Valdosta004.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Valdosta005.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Valdosta007.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Valdosta010.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Valdosta023.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Valdosta026.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT2-1.jpg)
Trish u r too good to me:) Things aren't the same with out you on the track, the ladies class misses u! I want to thank all the lady riders for supporting the league and making this class go from 2 entries to 7,8 and 9 entries! Well done LADIES!
Quote from: N-Tense Motorsports on August 13, 2007, 01:57:00 PM
All I got were pics during the practice laps. It was too dark to get good pics during heat 1. Let me just say that the open class race was awesome, you guys were flying! Also, great turn out for the ladies class! 7 quads .....great job Lauren :bow.gif There would have been 8, but I'm still not ready to get back out there yet. Trish ;)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/fFT1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT3-1.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Valdosta003.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Valdosta004.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Valdosta005.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Valdosta007.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Valdosta010.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Valdosta023.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/Valdosta026.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT2-1.jpg)
My first photoshop attempt....
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/testphotoshopcopy.jpg)