Wife and I are going to Holey Lands either Thur or Fri Feb 10 or 11th.
We have a couple Polaris 700's with winches. If anyone wants to meet up let us know.
Where do you guys park and unload?
How Wet is it there now? There was a couple of us talking about going on saturday or sunday!!
drove out to holey land yesterday and found the unload spot about a mile and ahalf past the pump station.
Do you guys ride on the north side or the south side. I thought they said the north side was closed to us.
If the south side, do you put in at the pump station?
Anyway, we are going Friday morning if anyone wants to come out.
When we went on saturday and talked to jonny law. We were told that you can ride on any of the dirts roads north or south as long as you stay at or under 25mph(he did have a radar gun with him!). You can also go any where on the south side that you would like as fast as you would like. The ground is soft when you go down in the marsh. The next time I go I will run higher tire pressure to make it easier on the motor. We did have a lot of fun though.
We ride there all of the time please make sure to clean up your trash after you leave.
Check out our pictures in photo galler under Holey land
Grizz