Do local dealer's have them?, or any other place you might know of?
I do know that the one on my truck...the shaft is too thick. Keep comments to yourselves! ::)
Looking for a ball hitch for my '85 250 Big Red. I assume that even modern day ATV's are the same fit.
e-bay
Oh yeah....I need it ASAP. :-\
If you're looking for the bracket, I would go look at Rocky Mountain ATV.
They have all kinds of items.
I took one off my sons truck and put it on the Rancher. Works just fine.
1-7/8 & 2 inch trailer balls come with 1 inch or 3/4 inch shaft. You need the smaller one. (wallmart)
Quote from: Mars on August 10, 2007, 09:33:32 PM
1-7/8 & 2 inch trailer balls come with 1 inch or 3/4 inch shaft. You need the smaller one. (wallmart)
Yeah...I think it's prolly a 3/4" shaft I need. I have a 1-7/8's ball, but it was too big. Haven't checked yet, so I'll go home & measure.
Wal-Mart....cool....Thanks!!
Quote from: BIGREDTIDE on August 14, 2007, 03:39:41 PM
Quote from: Mars on August 10, 2007, 09:33:32 PM
1-7/8 & 2 inch trailer balls come with 1 inch or 3/4 inch shaft. You need the smaller one.
Yeah...I think it's prolly a 3/4" shaft I need. I have a 1-7/8's ball, but it was too big. Haven't checked yet, so I'll go home & measure.
WOW, I'm gonna leave this one alone, However,I feel for you buddy. :D
HAHA....I've been waiting on SOMEONE to say something.
The door IS wide open!! 2:L
Damn!!! Just went back and read it.....that's some funny $H+T!! ;D
Anyway...back to the topic...
Do like Moose said and check www.rockymountainatv.com or go to e-bay.
Lowes or Homedepot. Any automotive store and get the 3/4" shaft. I picked up two $6 ea for both of mine.
OMFG, this thread...hahahahaha.
Just chuck up a standard ball hitch in the lathe and turn it down to fit. I just had to throw in a stupid comment on this one to stop my self from saying what needed to be said. 8)
OK..this is conversation is making me Horny..!! Geeezzz!
Quote from: iluvmuddin on August 17, 2007, 06:05:20 PM
OK..this is conversation is making me Horny..!! Geeezzz!
:banghead.gif OMG here we go again.....................
Am I the only one to note the irony in this? I can almost hear Alanis screaming in my ears...
(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/ops/irony.jpg)
thats too freaking cool ....lol...69 post and Horny in the same post...lol...I Rock!!!
Rebecca
p.s.......hey umm...i'm just gonna throw this out here and then go back where i came from..
If you need help measureing it....PM me....
:cursing.gif :dunno.gif
Quote from: iluvmuddin on August 18, 2007, 12:15:17 AM
thats too freaking cool ....lol...69 post and Horny in the same post...lol...I Rock!!!
Rebecca
p.s.......hey umm...i'm just gonna throw this out here and then go back where i came from..
If you need help measureing it....PM me....
Prolly take a few to measaure....it's a loooong way to the end. :o
Seriously...thanks for the help peep's!! 8)