hey wusup guys. im looking for some people to ride wit. they dont got to be my age. thanks, later
U me mean Us old folks can come too? J/k LOL
Grizz
even u can come lol
Where are you going to go riding? I'm going to Ocala during spring break, you already said you'd go right?
yea i can most likely go. do u drive??
I will be there Spring break march 18 to the 23 will be staying at Elite Resort site 154.
Grizz
well my spring break starts the 21st so maybe we can get together there.
We both are in broward they should be the same 17 early release 18 off to the 25.
http://www.browardschools.com/calendar/
Grizz
I don't drive, but I'll be at Big Scrub at the begginng of spring break for sure! I hope the weather is nice, but I'm going no matter what! ;D
well my school is wierd then. :-/ but yea, i just moved here so i dont know were big scrub is. but if i get directions and my raptor is out of storage, then i can make it