need some input....who's up for a group ride?????......say Sat Sept 1
Never been there but have always wanted to check it out, I think its only about 1 1/2 hours from Fernandina Beach.....I'll keep checking this post to see how much interest there is in going!
I have never rode ATV'S there been there hunting before, I may be up for a ride I was looking in to Osceola the info I saw said no riding on numbered roads but the map only shows numbered roads? whats up with that?
They have designated tails I-10 south and are numbered....they are talking about the impoved road for reg vech traffic...if you have to a connecting tail you just ride on the side to the connecting trail....just don't do stupid stuff like "DONUTS" or "WHEELIES"...if you going to do that as per the rangers " there's alot of room for that on the trail.....DO NOT GO INTO A POND.....there is water along the trail....just do not go off to a pond area
other then that less ride ALL DAY.....9:30-6:00
:o Oh wow we have been wanting to go there , was waiting for GSP Kurt & stitch.........but we may be able to go ... :drive.gif
You guys should come up to our park, we have a bunch of trails and a bunch of water to play about in.
We are having an open weekend on the 24th-26th, admission for this weekend (and the weekends prior to that date) will be free to members of this site. ;)
www.floridaatvmotoplex.com