http://www.floridaatvchallenge.com/
THAT is awesome!!!
Nice! Thanks for posting this.
This sounds like a lot of fun, can't wait
Sweet!!! This would be a great place to start a petition so we can have more places to ride.
Sounds like fun...I'm in!!
the people planning this event are really busting their butts to make it a great time. They are trying to have something for everyone.....we will be there. CAN NOT WAIT!!!
Thanks guys for putting this on!
Everybody should also help support the East Coast Dirty Girls with their charitable efforts, you can buy a calender!!!
hey thanks for that! see you all at the Challenge ;)
I will be there ;D ;D ;D cant wait
hot dang,,,,gardening,,,,dig it.
who is putting this thing on?
I think I wanna try out that course challenge with the 400EX ;-)
Id@
that challenge course looks awesome!
some of our group will be down there for this one. these people have a little bit of everything going on. i spoke to the owner/event guy....he has spent a lot of money to make sure people are going to have a good time. he has a concert coming in on Sat night. he has Budweiser there,,,(plus) he also has talked to some pretty big sponsors. Should be a great event.
sled was "test pulled" yesterday. works great. hope to see you all there.
lots of testing...
looks like it will be lots of fun.
;)
who made the sled ?
Mr. JenKins who is the sled seat.
The website says gravel track?? Is that correct? I would say rocks will be flying everywhere ???
He is and has worked VERY hard to do everything the right way for this. Sponsors and everything. It'll be awesome!!
Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 07, 2007, 03:35:57 PM
hot dang,,,,gardening,,,,dig it.
who is putting this thing on?
I think I wanna try out that course challenge with the 400EX ;-)
Id@
St Lucie Premier Productions LLC is putting it on. Not sure if it's for awareness or pure money maker though. Due to the name, I would guess money maker.
It is a money maker, but hopefully they will see the money atvs can bring and do more for us.
I am just glad that someone is taking a chance with our sport and putting on different events. Trying to promote it in a better light. This is great PR for us......
Quote from: East Coast Dirty Girls on September 11, 2007, 09:26:02 AM
I am just glad that someone is taking a chance with our sport and putting on different events. Trying to promote it in a better light. This is great PR for us......
I agree I hope the county commissioners see what comes in for this,,this money could have been coming into an atv park owned by the county next to the airport.
I hope he makes some money. I can tell you it is a small fortune for all the fees connected to the fair grounds, security etc. etc. plus all the building of the stuff.
Almost time..This weekend!!!! ;D
I'm ready NOW!! bring it on...lol
Who all is going?....Come on people let's show SLC that ATV's can make them some serious Money....The FMR's will be there..come on FOLKS.... 8)
Well if FMR is there.....Then this must be the place to be this weekend ::)
lets see
Admission 15.00
Camping 20.00
Sled Pull 20.00
OB Course 20.00
Mini Course 5.00
Total for the weekend $80.00
I'll give L-cross my 35.00 an ride for 3 days
Quote from: ScooterB on September 21, 2007, 10:57:01 AM
Well if FMR is there.....Then this must be the place to be this weekend ::)
lets see
Admission 15.00
Camping 20.00
Sled Pull 20.00
OB Course 20.00
Mini Course 5.00
Total for the weekend $80.00
I'll give L-cross my 35.00 an ride for 3 days
You are a real Hero ScooterB..not only have you pointed out the Obvious but you managed to bring Your Negativity into a Positive thread...you should be proud. Thanks ::)
Quote from: ScooterB on September 21, 2007, 10:57:01 AM
Well if FMR is there.....Then this must be the place to be this weekend ::)
lets see
Admission 15.00
Camping 20.00
Sled Pull 20.00
OB Course 20.00
Mini Course 5.00
Total for the weekend $80.00
I'll give L-cross my 35.00 an ride for 3 days
Then again...LCross was there last week, last month and last year... This is an event.
Isn't it great to have a choice?
I'd like to go to the obstacle course, but the only info I can get on it is a small picture of some other course I'm sure.
I'm gonna go but I might not have my quad with me.
Id@
I've seen some parts of the obstacle course(looks like it should be interesting) if I were you I wouldn't go without the quad. Were headed out there later to check things out let you know more then.
I'm heading out the door right now! Let me see, gas $10, admission $15 and knowing all the negetive people ;D went to L-cross, priceless! I'm riding a 2008 Big Bear camo
Quote from: indianjoe on August 08, 2007, 02:13:13 PM
http://www.floridaatvchallenge.com/
Alright folks we all say we need some where to ride these people have done just that and they have had little turnout today, gates open at 9 a.m tommorrow let's show them some support . There's plenty to do, the obstacle course is absoultely awsome, we've got the sled pull , plenty of venors with food and such not to mention there's plenty of mud to play in. i've got some pics from today of the obstacle course and sled pull but can't seem to post them if anyone can help me I can send you the pics
I was just getting ready to throw some pictures up.
Sled pulls
Beginner's riding area. (for kids)
Appreciate you posting the pics she did one heck of a job pulling that sled 128 feet ;)
the arena sure did look a lot different. the mudhole was killer.
she is a heck of a girl for a little thing.
mud hole
hungry mudhole
I did not get any pictures of the open ride area in the back. That was about wet! People seemed to enjoy it. I know I enjoyed Budweiser being there. And Marble Slab ice cream hit the spot. But most of all....I sure am enjoying these ribs from Nick's that I brought home. Now, how to clean a greasy keyboard... I have around 192 pictures, but I am just not up to resizing them all.
I had a good time today at the sled pulls, and the obstacle course....that mud was thick and nasty. The pulls were fun, and I managed to get 2nd place today. I have to go back again tomorrow for the finals ;D. The grass field was fun to play in also.. See ya in the A.M. ;)
Good luck on the pull psycho.
The family and I went with some friends as spectators and the ATV'ers their really seemed to be enjoying themselves.
Quote from: renmus on September 22, 2007, 07:50:17 PM
Good luck on the pull psycho.
Thanks renmus, are u goin back in the a.m.?
I dunno about anyone else, but that obstacle coarse Rocked!! Kicked my butt!! I am sore in places I haven't used in a while. Man,If the Vinson just coulda pulled another 3 ft I woulda had that mudhole beat!!!
120ft on the sled pull......Not too shabby!!
Nice to meet you Indaian Joe and Renmus!! We had a great day out there. The bbq was great, The weather was nice, not too hot.
If any one has a chance to get out there today you should check it out. BTW the obsatcle course is 20 bucks ALL YOU CAN RIDE!!!! Like having a braclet at the fair for the midway.....
What a great time we had...Cant wait till the next one. They had an great layout of all kinds of vendors from quad test rides to campers! The sled pulls and the obstacle course was awesome and the people there made it even better.
Indianjoe and Renmus thanks for the props and pictures you guys are great!!!
Hopefully I can go next year.... You should post up some pics...
For those of you that missed going you can go to snapfish.com to check out the pictures or load up and go today!
Looks like some rain today...but since the obstacle course is under roof, no big deal. We go riding to get dirty and wet anyway, so load up and come on out!
What a blast I had a great time meeting new people and hanging with the Old. Turnout could have been better... I enjoyed myself and I will be back if they do it again. 8)
Quote from: Joedirt on September 21, 2007, 11:28:42 AM
Quote from: ScooterB on September 21, 2007, 10:57:01 AM
Well if FMR is there.....Then this must be the place to be this weekend ::)
lets see
Admission 15.00
Camping 20.00
Sled Pull 20.00
OB Course 20.00
Mini Course 5.00
Total for the weekend $80.00
I'll give L-cross my 35.00 an ride for 3 days
You are a real Hero ScooterB..not only have you pointed out the Obvious but you managed to bring Your Negativity into a Positive thread...you should be proud. Thanks ::)
Well string me up for having an opinion
Sounds like it was a good event.............all I was saying is it was pricey..........if it was closer i might have attended.............
What was the head count ?
the head count was not what it should have been. There should have been people trying to support this event due to the fact someone took a chance. We drove down Friday, set up and had a blast on SAT, we left around noon on SUnday because we have a LONG DRIVE HOME ourselves. Plus i tore up my bike in the mud pit they opened in the back...that was great. Not many made it out of the canal part. Phsycoward......pleasure meeting you, hope you enjoy the calendars and great job in the pulls. Next time i will race you through the course seeing how we both made it through the end.....lol
FYI to negative people....these people spent ALOT of money to make sure that the event was successful and in speaking to them months ago they did not do it to make money they wanted for everyone to have a great time. They got the best of everything to ensure that people would want to come back.
I hope they do another one but would not blame them if not. I will support them 100% becuase of the fact they did everything geared towards the family and towards the pure love of the sport!
How did I forget this picture??!!
Quote from: East Coast Dirty Girls on September 24, 2007, 05:16:34 PM
the head count was not what it should have been. There should have been people trying to support this event due to the fact someone took a chance. We drove down Friday, set up and had a blast on SAT, we left around noon on SUnday because we have a LONG DRIVE HOME ourselves. Plus i tore up my bike in the mud pit they opened in the back...that was great. Not many made it out of the canal part. Phsycoward......pleasure meeting you, hope you enjoy the calendars and great job in the pulls. Next time i will race you through the course seeing how we both made it through the end.....lol
FYI to negative people....these people spent ALOT of money to make sure that the event was successful and in speaking to them months ago they did not do it to make money they wanted for everyone to have a great time. They got the best of everything to ensure that people would want to come back.
I hope they do another one but would not blame them if not. I will support them 100% becuase of the fact they did everything geared towards the family and towards the pure love of the sport!
Well said. I had a great time and will be back if they do it again. Sorry bout your bike, I'm sure you'll get it fixed up in no time, and I'll race you thru the course anytime..lol. U saw me run it?? lol Thanks again for the calendars....they are HOT!! ;)
Well I had sooo much fun ;D ;D
I think i went around the course 20 times or more :)
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=21968
The newspaper hook some pictures
it was fun......great to meet everyone. those pics were very good.
see you all soon at the next function i am sure!