(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/HappyBirthday.jpg)
Happy B-day Ida...goodluck getting older, and older, and older, and older!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
HAPPY IDA DAY!!! ;)
Happy birthday Ida.
I already got ya on your myspace but I'll wish ya another one on here. Hope it's a great one.
Have a good one!
Have a GREAT Day !!!!!!!!!!!
Man its H#LL getting old isnt it ?!?!?!?!?!
:drink.gif :Y :ThumbsUp.gif Best wishes for a great day !!
HAPPY B DAY!! O0 :Hug.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :W :Y :T :T
Happy BDay man.
Happy Birthday Nathan.
Remember it's all down hill from now on, and it gets steeper as the years go by.
Enjoy the ride.
Happy birthday brother.
Happy Birthday buddy.
why is this one tough? it's just another day yet I can't put a "2" as the first digit on my age anymore,,,,,dangit.
I wonder how someone at least twice my age handles it,,,,,
how do you do it dynodon and Moose ;-)
thanks all,,,,,,I'll be taking a muscle-relaxer and a beer soon,,,,mmmmmmmm sleeeeeeep
Id@
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on August 06, 2007, 05:38:09 PM
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/HappyBirthday.jpg)
almost forgot,,,,where's the doritos?
Id@
Happy Birthday, Ida !
Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 06, 2007, 08:49:41 PM
why is this one tough? it's just another day yet I can't put a "2" as the first digit on my age anymore,,,,,dangit.
That was a hard one...I'm looking at dropping the 3 soon. That one is worse. Enjoy it while you can. ;)
Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 06, 2007, 08:50:15 PM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on August 06, 2007, 05:38:09 PM
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/HappyBirthday.jpg)
almost forgot,,,,where's the doritos?
Id@
I was wondering if you were going to get the mouse thing or not
Happy birthday!! ya 30 something..
only the old-school ATVFL members remember the dorito-eating mouse.
Id@
Somebody has the picture of the rat eating doritos in the recliner on the porch. I think it's ashphaltdragon. That was some funny stuff.
when was that? I'm thinking it was back in 03
Happy Birthday!!!!!! Git-R-Done!!!!!
Have a great one!!!!!