i wanted to go to the one on the 19th but i didnt know about it so i was wonderin is any u guys know about it?? [smiley=Ermm.gif]
there is one in the 3 week of march
This weekend coming uo is thew swamp cabbage festival in Labelle. I dont know much about it, but im sure somone here does or you can proboly find it with google.
you can go out to Underhills any weekend and pay ten bucks for the day also camping allowed. Mud sweat and gears is every third weekend of the month.
What is this Swamp Cabbage Festival thing in Labelle? Is there a website or anything with information?
I have been hearing about it on the raido. They usually have a mud hole, but i heard that they could not get it insured this year. But I know a lot of people are going to the place in palmdale I read about in another post.
Ocean Pond in Dixie county on the first weekend of every month www.oceanpond.com