Turned out to be a great day.. Here are some pics from today. Sorry I didnt get picture of "Agent" swimming ;D. But I did manage to get a pic of JustinR doing what he does best Broke and Stuck!!! :P Here is the first of many pictures to come of my atv pulling his out of the mud..(http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/540/221brokenstuck-med.JPG)
Wyatt gets stoped(http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/586/221croomdaytrip2-26_11_-med.JPG)
kids area great stuff
(http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/585/221kidsridin-med.JPG)
YEAH YEAH YEAH! At least you let Bigwili use yours to pull me out. That would really have been embarrassing ::) :P. To have a GIRL and a smaller ATV pull me out. ;D
;D
he made me let him pull you out, so a girl didn't do it and you wouldn't loose your "man card". :o
I know right where my MAN CARD in the wifes purse. ;D And what happened to you today you didnt live up to your name at all.
OH serious BURN [smiley=box.gif]
Uhoh, what did I miss? :D
Ok Listen BOYS - I felt bad for JustinR - you know "Breaking his ATV" and just cryin that he couldn't go in the mud as he passed each little puddle :'(.. Also wasn't is JustinR that got dirty following a 10 yr old today umm lets see several times???? (that was soo funny) I missed lots of camera shots today. but all in all despite justins breaking we all had a great time.. thanks everyone
Ok you got me i'll be quiet now. [smiley=Cry.gif] ;) And he rides at a 12y/o level. ;D
For sure he is awesome/he rides like a pro.... Just make sure your mechanic does a great job. Also thank susan for the limbo lesson on how to duck under a tree ::)
Mechanics? Trees? I knew I missed SOME fun... but all of that? [smiley=banghead.gif];D
Just to let everyone know I'm no longer "BROKE". Had everything taken care of today little bit of weld here and there and shes ready to go. Hopefully next time MUDMODEl will be the one to get stuck (if she'll even get dirty at all) and I will bet the pulling her out. ;D
Blah Blah Blah [smiley=bow.gif]