Is anyone riding at Seminole this coming weekend? I will be out there with 2 other friends (ATV).
Ill be there 06blue yfz., countyline mx jumps seem to get smaller each time i go.
i think ill be out there white yfz #5 shel-b
Ill try and go after work but wont get there till 1200. white 450R in the sig
Countyline (Miami MX) jumps are getting smaller. in fact there are only table tops there. and only one thats long. I know it's because Griff it trying to minimize potential accidents. I still thinks it's getting better and at lest we have somewhere to ride. Wish he could make the track larger at lest the size of one track at Seminole.
I hope to be out there if i could get some friends and a parent to go with me....If not ill be there just takin it easy
Anybody know the track photographer that was out there today?