For all you guys and gals that frequent Durhamtown Plantation, They reported today on their forum that Kaye Holcomb died today at the Durhamtown Church services of a massive heart attack she was the blond lady that wore glasses worked the check in counter...always so helpful with a great attitude her daughter was Brandi that help out sometimes. Any way check out the Durhamtown forum for more info.
http://durhamtown.com/ (http://durhamtown.com/)
I saw that on their forum.... That is horrible!!!! They are such good people up there. I am defintely praying for her family and the DP family.
prayers and condolences were sent to Mike and Ben
Prayers for the family.
I am sending one up right now for her family.
That sucks, especially when it's one day your fine the next day your dead(no time to prepare or say goodbye).
I never been to that place but read a lot about it, I feel bad for her daughter & the rest of her family.
I know it hurt's, I was 6 when my dad died of Cancer at 32.