(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0019_013.jpg) Went to Washington and visited the Marine Corp. Museum
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0033_027.jpg)t The front of the building. entrance.
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0024_018.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0032_026.jpg) These are all life size aircraft.
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0027_021.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0028_022.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0025_019.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0030_024.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0029_023.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0026_020.jpg)(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0026_020.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0031_025.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0033_027.jpg) Then it was one last look.
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0034_028.jpg) The building looked a little crooked to me, so I thought I would try and straighten it out.
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0125_093.jpg) Had to go to New York. This was a double decker bridge.
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0060_049.jpg)
I think this was the Throngs Neck Bridge.
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0047_041.jpg) This was a tunnel going under a river in New Jersey
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0199_144.jpg) On the way to Texas, I stopped at a rest area in Arkansas. I woke up and saw this parked next to me.
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0201_146.jpg) I had to take a second look. At first, I thought,"Dayum, someone really likes Yamaha."
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0206_148.jpg) Then I saw it in the morning. Holy Crizzap, it's Chad reed's RV!!
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0009_007.jpg) I was so excited, I proceeded to take my top off and jump up and down yelling I love you Chad!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0162_115.jpg) Yes, I actually saw someone pulling this on the highway.
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0174_122.jpg) I thought this was kick azz. I could picture it blasting Iraq'ees
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0176_124.jpg)
(http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0213_155-1.jpg) This is what the majority of the vehicles in Texas looked like...I'm not kidding!!
Awesome pics!
Great Pics. I'll be in DC on October 28th to run in the Marine Corps Marathon.
Semper Fi.
cool pics chino!! thanks for sharin.
I'm hoping to have another quad in a couple of months. I want to organize a group ride out by Duroc's house in Hudson.
Awesome pics!
Just let me know Chino.
Great pics thats cool did you get to meet chad reed though?
No. He was actually flying around to somewhere. It was only his crew.
Awesome Pics , keep them coming
Great pics.
I'm hoping to go to Californiaagain in January. Can't wait, it's a fun drive.
"dam someone really like yamaha" lmao nice pics
:)great pics!!!!