I'm going to tellico during the kids spring break the cost is only 5.00 a day per vehicle. Lots of challenging trails. ;D
What r the dates of this ride? Do you stay near Tellico? We have stayed in Murphy and trailered into Tellico.
We are driving up on the 20th and riding the 21st/22nd staying in Murphy
any info on tellico, web site ect.. thanks
http://www.tellico4x4.com/murphy/index.htm
;D
Tellico is a awsome time. The last time I went was 2 years ago, we brought my Jeep and two Grizzly's and we had a blast there as usual.
Your right its a great time I took my bronco up there in Oct.
(http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/151953/fullsize/CIMG0901.JPG)
(http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/151954/fullsize/CIMG0910.JPG)
I'll Have good pics of the prairie when I get back
WHERE IS TELLICO?
Murphy NC , It is where NC,Tenn, Georgia all meet... About a 8hr drive from Jacksonville
Tellico is an awesome place to ride. I am going there and to Beasley Knob Memorial Day weekend. We went up there last year with a Banshee and broke a rod on trail #6 and it took six hours to get pulled back by another Banshee. Other than that we had a great time. I am going to staircase this year taking the Sportsman with a winch.