Here we go!!! GO Jeremy. :king.gif
I'm thinking the Tom Cat will come out on top! I hope they do the lip right this year. Last year it went straight into the bar. Hopefully they got the spacing down this year and we'll see some HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE air!
ahhh i thoguht that he had it at the end. i wanted to see some 1 on 1 lol
that sucks! i guess theres still supermoto for the King. im glad a 4-stroke won though.
Quote from: Fox17 on August 03, 2007, 11:33:35 PM
that sucks! i guess theres still supermoto for the King. im glad a 4-stroke won though.
That's a pretty glaring example of just how much torque a 4 stroke has as compared to the 2 Stroke.
I'm definitely getting a KTM quad now. The only question is, should I get a 450 or a 520?
Quote from: UncleRico on August 04, 2007, 10:32:02 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 03, 2007, 11:33:35 PM
that sucks! i guess theres still supermoto for the King. im glad a 4-stroke won though.
That's a pretty glaring example of just how much torque a 4 stroke has as compared to the 2 Stroke.
I'm definitely getting a KTM quad now. The only question is, should I get a 450 or a 520?
I don't think the ktm 450 is coming for a while. I heard mid year, next year.