anyone going aug 10th ,11th ,12th.?I would love to go but last one the guy would not service the porto lets.I called him and he didnt seem concerned.He said "they ought to do better".Maybe if others called he might listen.863 697 1197 I really want to go but I dont want my wife to have to deal with nasty portolets.The guy running it sounded like an idiot to me.Maybe he just has an idiot answering his phone.
he is nice when i talk to him
I'll be there all day sat. See ya there
What is the location of the mudfest in chobee and how much $$ to get in anybody know.
It's on SR70 east of Okeechobee. There should be signs for it once you start getting close. Price $30 for the weekend. They have a daily rate but I don't know what it is.
I Think its 20 aday or 30 for the weekend :ThumbsUp.gif
I heard $15 for the day.
call 863-697-1197 and ask the guy.
Thats a wrong ####
works for me
no it doesn't work... the last 9 is a six
i found the correct number here... pretty cool site too... http://www.stroid.net/events.htm
cya in the Mud!
i'll be there in the am early. red rincon