Here are some pictures of the mx track earlier this week;
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1456%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1457%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1458%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1460%20(Small).JPG)
Hill Climb area:
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1468%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1470%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1471%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1472%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1473%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1474%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1475%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1476%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1477%20(Small).JPG)
MX Track progress by the end of the day, today;
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1478%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1479%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1480%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1481%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1482%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1483%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1484%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1485%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1486%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1487%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1488%20(Small).JPG)
(http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/misc/100_1489%20(Small).JPG)
Man , I can't wait to get my quad and ride again!! Nice work guys.
Looks real nice! The hill climbs scare me!
Quote from: Kawa3 on August 01, 2007, 08:54:44 PM
Looks real nice! The hill climbs scare me!
I went up one of the smaller ones, Dreth went up one of the massive ones :o
get chillin and his crew up there. i think they can ride some hills.
that place looks pretty sweet.
Looks good, the mx track looks a little narrow though. It could just be the pictures.
Paul, I swear I love you in a non homo kinda way. You are making hills. Make them as tall and as steep as you can.
I'm in the middle of a huge project right now and can barely even think about riding but as soon as I'm finished my son and I will be headed up to try out your place. Thank you for all you do.
Quote from: Paul_S on August 01, 2007, 08:57:34 PM
Quote from: Kawa3 on August 01, 2007, 08:54:44 PM
Looks real nice! The hill climbs scare me!
I went up one of the smaller ones, Dreth went up one of the massive ones :o
It's mainly from the 16+" of GC and the 750lb quad. I would probably hit it on a sport though.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on August 01, 2007, 10:18:37 PM
Paul, I swear I love you in a non homo kinda way. You are making hills. Make them as tall and as steep as you can.
I'm in the middle of a huge project right now and can barely even think about riding but as soon as I'm finished my son and I will be headed up to try out your place. Thank you for all you do.
Man, and I was hoping it was a homo way >:D j/k
We got some pretty big ones, all Dreth and I kept saying was that one is for Chillin ;D
i wish you would stop posting pics. i am in the middle of moving and cant ride right now. i am dieing to get up there.
hi i think i heard about this place before its 5 exits west of 75 on I10. when is it opening. i need to go there.like now...lol thanks nick
Quote from: bignickwaite on August 02, 2007, 12:08:42 AM
hi i think i heard about this place before its 5 exits west of 75 on I10. when is it opening. i need to go there.like now...lol thanks nick
Anybody is welcome to come on out and ride.
When it opens, there will be a small charge to ride there, but for now you can come out at the weekend and ride for free.
We have approx 8 miles of 1 way fast trails, the mx track is about a mile long (the pictures do not show the woods section) and there are 2 hill climb areas for the sport bikes.
For the utility bikes, we have ponds, mud pit, creeks and tons of 2 way trails. We are working on an Xtreme-Ute course to race (and just ride) encompassing all sorts of challenges.
We could use some help cutting Utes trails and riding the one way trail systems, so anyone is welcome out there. ;D
PaulS, are you going to have a waiver signed or any other type of offset(not full-color) printing done ?
(business cards, letterheads,envelopes w/ return address, post card's to you members,monthly news letter, stuff like that)
My mom has a small print shop & if you email her what you want, I'll tell her to print it & I'll pay what the paper cost.
I'm talking about 2 or 3 part (white,yellow,pink) of NCR paper, so you can have people sign it, you keep the original & give the customer a copy if you want, or she can make pad's of the rule's so they'll be on a pad & you could just peel them off & hand them out as needed.
Just a thought, the pics. look awesome, you guy's are doing a good job !
I know it's costing some $$, I don't have a problem paying to ride there, it's great your letting people in for free until it opens.
I still think an ice machine would be a good idea, check out www.uline.com for plastic bag's a pretty much all kind's of stuff, I buy trash bags, GO-JO, Scrubs, & towels from them.
Just a thought.
Thanks for those ideas, I like the idea of a waiver pad. ;) Let me give it some thought.
I would need a self powered ice machine. Maybe they make a propane one. We are out away from people (and power) and I don't want to run the generator 24/7.
Just let me know Paul about any printing, I'll be happy to donate it to you,
FWIW, the other day I seen an enclosed trailer, it was some kind of portable ice trailer or somethin, real heavy duty tandem trailer, I forget the name of the company but I could search for it, maybe you can get a contract w/ a company like that for ice, I don't mean to make such a big deal about ice but if your away from any stores I know people will be buying a lot of it.
Ask a R.R. member where they got there ice from during hunt season, I heard they had a whole truck of it & the ATV'rs bought just about all of it in a couple hours.
Seems like you would need just a small reefer truck to keep it frozen.
AWESOME JOB GUYS. We will be coming up soon and riding. We will pay whatever fees you have gladly. Thank You.
Paul,
Call me in my office.
~ Matt
Quote from: Chillinthemost on August 01, 2007, 10:18:37 PM
Paul, I swear I love you in a non homo kinda way. You are making hills. Make them as tall and as steep as you can.
I'm in the middle of a huge project right now and can barely even think about riding but as soon as I'm finished my son and I will be headed up to try out your place. Thank you for all you do.
Ditto! You guys are awesome!!! It's a long drive for me (not like its a short one for dreth or anyone else!!!) but i will try to make it up there soon to help out!! This weekend is my birthday, next weekend i have a tractor pull with my grandpa, but if you guys are still needing help the weekend after that I'll be more that happy to help out! I run forklifts at my job so im familar with some types of heavy equipment and im always moving dirt by hand at my house so im a good work horse. ;D
Excellent job again and I cant thank you enough paul for doing this for the atv community.
Thanks Paul for letting us come out there and ride last weekend! I had alot of fun hanging out, riding, and *watching moslty* the work on the kids track. lol. cant wait to go out there again!
~*~btw: did anyone ever figure out wat that eel-like thing was that we found in the dirt at the kids track?? ??? ~*~
Looking good. Can you build one in Broward next. Close to 595 and 75 if possible. 8)
Great job guys it looks awesome.It looks dry up there must be the driest part of the state LMAO
Quote from: Paul_S on August 01, 2007, 10:21:37 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on August 01, 2007, 10:18:37 PM
Paul, I swear I love you in a non homo kinda way. You are making hills. Make them as tall and as steep as you can.
I'm in the middle of a huge project right now and can barely even think about riding but as soon as I'm finished my son and I will be headed up to try out your place. Thank you for all you do.
Man, and I was hoping it was a homo way >:D j/k
We got some pretty big ones, all Dreth and I kept saying was that one is for Chillin ;D
dude,,,,clarify, you are saying you were hoping it was in a homo way then you start talking about "big ones" and one was for Chillin?
8)
That's it,,,,,from seeing the pics,,,fornicate Durhamtown, I'm headed there.
Id@
Looks good, How many hours drive is it from Broward?
wow that looks really awesome!!
exactly in what part of FL is this??
Very Nice!!! Shaun looking good ;)
Quote from: YELLOW RR on August 02, 2007, 09:27:55 PM
Looks good, How many hours drive is it from Broward?
Ever been to I-10?
I'm gonna go ahead and put a LIFETIME BAN on myself from that place starting today.
I'm seeing some sick transitions in those pictures. I'm getting the itch, just looking at hitting the jump and clearing that cliff face.
I'm going to look at the KTM 450's this weekend and that looks like the perfect place to test ride.
Can you put a mapquest link to that spot up?
Thanks.
What are the fees gonna be?
Radar looks like there getting rain up there today, the pics. look awesome but does look dry.
The place is looking great guys!
Quote from: JackL on August 02, 2007, 10:13:43 PM
Quote from: YELLOW RR on August 02, 2007, 09:27:55 PM
Looks good, How many hours drive is it from Broward?
Ever been to I-10?
Yeah i think i pass it on my way to pennsylvania every year, Is the Park east or west of I-75 & I-10. What is that like a 5-6-7 hour drive?
if you build it, they will come........
well! somebody tell where the heck this place is
well,where is this
it's pretty easy to do a search on this website and find it.
Id@
It's in N. FL. almost to Tallahasee off I-10.
thanks kb toooooooo far from ocala fo me unless its massive
Quote from: YELLOW RR on August 03, 2007, 01:19:55 PM
Quote from: JackL on August 02, 2007, 10:13:43 PM
Quote from: YELLOW RR on August 02, 2007, 09:27:55 PM
Looks good, How many hours drive is it from Broward?
Ever been to I-10?
Yeah i think i pass it on my way to pennsylvania every year, Is the Park east or west of I-75 & I-10. What is that like a 5-6-7 hour drive?
About eight.
All I have to say is WOW! That place looks like a ton of fun. Paul, great job on this. Its obvious this place will be successful.
I can't wait to find the spare time to get up there and help out and ride...