ran a 3.21 300ft dirt on 12 paddle extremes, 80% nitro on the juice
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&mode=related&search=
Man that was a funny joke.... Pretending it was a drag race video and the link went to some lame azz 80's music video..
WOW! your real clever....
buahahhaha I like that song when brian sang it on fammily guy, I was rolling of the couch! lmfao. also I forgot in the 80's nobody had waist's they just wore pants up to there nipples, thanx for the flashback!
Yeah ,what he said ^.................. D O R K :N :N :N
2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L The little man with the big voice. 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on July 30, 2007, 12:07:11 PM
Man that was a funny joke.... Pretending it was a drag race video and the link went to some lame azz 80's music video..
WOW! your real clever....
woah, its just a joke buddy. you sound like a depressing person
Not only that hes a big tool also. ;)
Quote from: Rick Astley on July 30, 2007, 05:21:24 AM
ran a 3.21 300ft dirt on 12 paddle extremes, 80% nitro on the juice
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&mode=related&search=
You got any money to back that time up? I am sure we can find you a race up in here. I don't need to see the video, I just need to see the money. Coming to the Racing Scene bring some lame a$$ video without putting the money up front is bull$hit.
Just remember when the green light drops all the bull$hit stops.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on July 30, 2007, 09:13:18 PM
I don't need to see the video
uhhh, just watch the video. its on a timed track and you can see the board read "3.21" when i pass the finish and everyone cheer. its a tecate all right, tecate plastics anyway. stretched chassis, with a triple sled motor
want to race? then bring the money. maybe watch the video first and i think you will back out
Dont even know your own GAY posts length, it says 3.32, and I wouldnt run the trap too much after watching that stupid 80`s video.
Your a F**K**G Fag what the hell is your problem?I bet thats your geek ass in that video...It was funny one time why the hell post it like 20 times?You have problems
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on July 30, 2007, 09:55:00 PM
Your a F**K**G Fag what the hell is your problem?I bet thats your geek ass in that video...It was funny one time why the hell post it like 20 times?You have problems
damn, dont get so worked up about it, and yes that is me, Rick Astley, Im just proud of that part of my life and wanted to relive it
Quote from: dynodon on July 30, 2007, 09:43:51 PM
Dont even know your own GAY posts length, it says 3.32, and I wouldnt run the trap too much after watching that stupid 80`s video.
i was just messing with smokin because he said he hasnt seen the video yet, i was just trying to get him to watch it. he thought i was really trying to say i had a 3 second bike. and i never said 3.32 by the way, it was 3.21
dont take stuff so seriously people
OK then why the H*LL post it up so many times if its a joke?It just got really annoying
My mom loves you. :-* Hey was that quad32x doing the back flip in the video?
I was the guy bouncing off the chain link fence. 2:L
You should wear your helmet while doing stunts like that. I thought it was a rumor that you were black from the waste up. :D
Man ! Like your not ? From left to right heres me , Trx#9 and smoknbanshee.
Yea thats right ........ we be bruthers. 8)
Give me back my damn basketball sucka !!!!
If infact, thats really you ( Rick astley) GREAT, thats good for you.
You made a one hit wonder. BUT, The problem everyone has is coming to a racing forum with your first post.
Not only is it NOT true, BUT NOT possible either. Post it where it belongs, In the open forum......... PEACE
Quote from: Quad32x on July 30, 2007, 11:19:42 PM
Man ! Like your not ? From left to right heres me , Trx#9 and smoknbanshee.
Yea thats right ........ we be bruthers. 8)
Lol they look like white people painted black
Quote from: Rick Astley on July 30, 2007, 09:20:32 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on July 30, 2007, 09:13:18 PM
I don't need to see the video
uhhh, just watch the video. its on a timed track and you can see the board read "3.21" when i pass the finish and everyone cheer. its a tecate all right, tecate plastics anyway. stretched chassis, with a triple sled motor
want to race? then bring the money. maybe watch the video first and i think you will back out
You name the place and the time. I got every weekend in august open. Where are you going to send the punk out money? Hell, I got my helmet and whoop a$$ boots in the truck all the time, so you just let me know when you wanna roll and I will show you a 3 sec. pass looks like from the best seat in the house. Oh and just in case you didn't know the best seat in the house is gonna be you sitting on some slow a$$ donkey about 150 ft. out while I am rolling through the traps. Go kick up some dust where you belong in the Kid's Section.
maybe you dont get it, i do not have a 3 second bike, ive already stated that. if you watched the video you would see this thread was a trick just to get you to watch the video of myself i posted.
why dont you go see how many threads you can go post the same pic of your banshee in, sound like a plan?
Quote from: Rick Astley on July 31, 2007, 12:18:27 AM
maybe you dont get it, i do not have a 3 second bike, ive already stated that. if you watched the video you would see this thread was a trick just to get you to watch the video of myself i posted.
why dont you go see how many threads you can go post the same pic of your banshee in, sound like a plan?
Well, here are two bikes that are considered his. They are mine and Cuts, But Jason runs them and knows what a 3 second pass is like.
Whats the weight on one of them Don ?
yeah ive seen that pic a million times now. anyways, i just dont see why he tried to pick a fight over something that was a joke
anyways, nice bike and good night!
Quote from: Rick Astley on July 31, 2007, 12:24:48 AM
yeah ive seen that pic a million times now. anyways, i just dont see why he tried to pick a fight over something that was a joke
anyways, nice bike and good night!
For the record, He wasn't picking a fight, He was just gonna wax your a$$ on the track. :D
Yea smoke never starts nuttin. 2:L
Mine is around 230lbs with 1 gal of alky in tank
Thats light ! :o
Quote from: Quad32x on July 30, 2007, 11:19:42 PM
Man ! Like your not ? From left to right heres me , Trx#9 and smoknbanshee.
Yea thats right ........ we be bruthers. 8)
Yeah thats right, (I'm demonstrating I gots 2 balls). I'm east coast beaaaatch! O0
I am officially RICK JAMES B*&CH. I know the stupid a$$ thread was a joke. DUMBA$$ joke at that.
You go smoke !