ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: GSPKurt on March 14, 2005, 11:57:03 AM

Title: Anyone want to ride 3/18 at ONF?
Post by: GSPKurt on March 14, 2005, 11:57:03 AM
Is anyone available Friday 3/18 to ride in ONF? I know a group will be at Big Scrub on Sat. but I have Friday off and nothing to do except take one of my dogs to the vet in the morning. I can be there around lunchtime. Anyone?!?!?!?
Kurt [smiley=pirate.gif]
Title: Re: Anyone want to ride 3/18 at ONF?
Post by: predatorwild on March 15, 2005, 11:27:38 PM
Won't be able to do a friday run but there is a group of us from high springs area going to rodmans dam on sunday. your welcome to join us.
Title: Re: Anyone want to ride 3/18 at ONF?
Post by: GSPKurt on March 16, 2005, 02:01:31 AM
I have prior plans for Sunday. Darn... :'(
Thanks for the invite. I appreciate it.
Kurt
Title: Re: Anyone want to ride 3/18 at ONF?
Post by: predatorwild on March 16, 2005, 10:05:10 PM
No prob. maybe next time. Are you going to the rabbit run in april?
Title: Re: Anyone want to ride 3/18 at ONF?
Post by: GSPKurt on March 17, 2005, 12:31:52 AM
Nope. Gotta work that weekend :'(.
Kurt