(http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/qdawg76/100_0118-2.jpg)
(http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/qdawg76/100_0111.jpg)
(http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/qdawg76/100_0120.jpg)
(http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/qdawg76/100_0137.jpg)
(http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/qdawg76/100_0135.jpg)
(http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/qdawg76/100_0116.jpg)
looks cool thanks for the pics
(http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/qdawg76/100_0112.jpg)
A few of a hill climb, The pics do it no justice and there are tons of hill climbs here.
(http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/qdawg76/100_0127.jpg)
(http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j124/qdawg76/100_0124.jpg)
maybe we will need to plan a trip up we can meet up will talk to the folks of another site www.atvmiaxtreme.com I know we plan trips up to ocala in winters but whats 8 more hrs of driving in florida traffic and screaming kids saying how much more and I gotta pee and we need food lol
where is that at? we were up in NC like a month ago an completly missed all that lol, i know we want to head up that way agin next summer too
It is a small place like 10 miles from our house, we are near Franklin, TN. This place has about 80 acres, usually we go to a place near westpoint, tn which it like 5000 acres. The one thing I do miss from florida is the sugar sand, up here there are tons of rocks.
Alright Luis, you don't live in Florida anymore so stop posting here. We would like to think Florida is a good place to ride. >:D
I was born in Florida so I will always be a Florida boy, no matter where I live. ;) Yeah I heard that riding areas in FL are becoming less and less, Is it true you can't even ride at Rodman anymore?
hey, i remeber when we were in north carolina, the lady at the polaris dealer told us about some mining company that lets you ride on their property, do you know anything about it? i think she said it was in TN
Quote from: snowmanzz13 on July 29, 2007, 11:10:55 AM
hey, i remeber when we were in north carolina, the lady at the polaris dealer told us about some mining company that lets you ride on their property, do you know anything about it? i think she said it was in TN
Thats Coal Creek(Windrock). I have never been, but heard it is awesome.
Quote from: Qdawg76 on July 29, 2007, 10:52:20 AM
I was born in Florida so I will always be a Florida boy, no matter where I live. ;) Yeah I heard that riding areas in FL are becoming less and less, Is it true you can't even ride at Rodman anymore?
They shut the pit down. They are implementing the new trail systems and screwing up the forest.
Quote from: snowmanzz13 on July 29, 2007, 11:10:55 AM
hey, i remeber when we were in north carolina, the lady at the polaris dealer told us about some mining company that lets you ride on their property, do you know anything about it? i think she said it was in TN
The place your thinking about is Windrock atv and it is rated one of the to ATV riding areas in the country. here is a link http://www.windrockatv.com/ . Have not been there yet but is about 3 hours from my house.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 29, 2007, 01:17:32 PM
Quote from: Qdawg76 on July 29, 2007, 10:52:20 AM
I was born in Florida so I will always be a Florida boy, no matter where I live. ;) Yeah I heard that riding areas in FL are becoming less and less, Is it true you can't even ride at Rodman anymore?
They shut the pit down. They are implementing the new trail systems and screwing up the forest.
That sucks they closed the pit down, that was our favorite place to ride out of and just hang around.
windrock is awesome,,rode up there last april for a whole week..best part is riding thru the mountain streams,can't compare to sugar sand..lol
Yeah we are headed to Windrock in the next few weeks, Just has to cool down a little up here first. It has been crazy hott.....
take some pics of windrock as we might be headed there next summer, i want to see how exciting it's going to be ;D
I will post pics once I get them. Not a problem