There will be a few of us heading out to the dirt farm for a day of fun all is welcome that would like to attend,
if you need directions there are some posted on there web site
www.powersportz.com, as well as other info on the place I think it costs like $15 dollars to ride from sun up to sun down!
I don't see why I can't make it out there for atleast a few hours Saturday....whoooo going to be a full weekend. ;D
sounds good big pimpin I will be there all weekend!! cant wait hopefully the weather will be good!!
Yea hopefully and hopefully my new brakes will be here in time :-/
New brakes would be a pluss!!! it is always good to be able to stop in time!!!LOL
Well they won't be here but I am going to get a spare set of rear pads from Chris just to get me through the weekend.