My left front caliper isn't releasing. Does anyone know were I can get a refurbished caliper at? Does anyone know what Dot the brake fluid is?
The brake fluid type is stamp on the reserve cap. DOT 4 is very common but it could be DOT 3.
You can get a repair/rebuild kit from any major on-line seller or a local shop.
Did you try to compress it with a C clamp or big channel locks? That should free it up. Then rebuilding it is easy. Just get a rebuild kit from the dealer. If the piston is messed up get one of those also. After you take it off just take the air hose and put a blow gun in the hole where the beake hose hooks up and the piston will pop out. You will need a blow gun with a rubber tip to seal it good. Then clean everything up good and reassemble using brake assembly lube or brake fluid to lube everything. I would also change all the fluid in the whole system. I do it once a year on my quad. A vacuum pump is a plus to have too.
I would check ebay.