OK guys here it is. Let s do the Ocala national forest ATV Florida group ride jan 2008. It will still be cold and nice to ride. I need help with the exact date.
the first one i went on we had at least 200 + members .
not a big fan of ONF anymore, but if its an ATVFL group ride then im down. Lets get a date set! Is there a place where we could all park?
How about RODMAN DAM ?
Me & Mine will be there ;D sounds like fun :Y
Compilation of the Best questions from the Rodman Trail V ride:
OK here we go:
Will it be for families?
will it be a fast or slow ride?
How long will the ride be?
Where will we meet?
What time?
Is there a place to stay for those coming from a long distance?
Can you ride out from the Elite campground?
Will everyone be camping Fri. and Sat.??
How many dirtbikes are going to be on this run???
will we be having a small drag race event???
mud pull event???
is someone gonna warn the folks at the 88 store ?
will we need communication?
can we get this many trailers parked there ??
do we need any type of permit?
How far is Delaney campground from Rodman dam?
hunting season stops at rodman on 1/23/04...Am i wrong??
Are helmets required in ONF?
how much fuel do ya think its gonna take for the entire ride?
anybody know of another place to rent quads?
Anybody have any good trail maps or GPS routes?
ARE WE THERE YET????
Will it be for families? Absolutly
will it be a fast or slow ride? As fast or as slow as you like it
How long will the ride be? Prob. Long
Where will we meet? Rodman dam
What time? Early in the morning very early
Is there a place to stay for those coming from a long distance? Yes check Elite springs
Can you ride out from the Elite campground? Nope just a few mile away from rodman dam
Will everyone be camping Fri. and Sat.?? I might
How many dirtbikes are going to be on this run??? How ever many go ???
will we be having a small drag race event??? If you want one and the rangeras alow it
mud pull event??? I guess why not just wear a helmet
is someone gonna warn the folks at the 88 store ? Hell NO
will we need communication? maybe
can we get this many trailers parked there ?? ive always left my trailer at rodman and never had a prolem
do we need any type of permit? dont think so
How far is Delaney campground from Rodman dam? How should i know.
hunting season stops at rodman on 1/23/04...Am i wrong?? Got me there also buddy.
Are helmets required in ONF? Helmets are required everywhere
how much fuel do ya think its gonna take for the entire ride? I ussually take a tank full.
anybody know of another place to rent quads? :dunno.gif
Anybody have any good trail maps or GPS routes? im sure
ARE WE THERE YET? not yet just sit down shut up and hang on :Clap.gif
it is still hunting season in janurary! I won't go to onf during hunting season don't feel like gettin shot at.plus if they have the riding fees by then I refuse to pay to ride there until they do better trail maintenance.(I hear the fees are gonna be pretty steep).but a group ride would be cool.
I was not aware that there was FEE to ride out ther . :dunno.gif
:lecture.gif DATE PLEASE.
Maybe we can pull some grooming sleds and groom the main trails. Sounds like fun I'm game
ME and some of my friends are probably down...
:drive.gif whooooooooo hooooooooooooooo sounds good Hoss400 and I would be down too................
Quote from: caospop on July 27, 2007, 04:41:26 PM
I was not aware that there was FEE to ride out ther . :dunno.gif
there is no fee YET but they are supposed to start charging and could be as much as $120.00 a year per quad,bike,etc...not sure when the fees will be imposed.
Quote from: caospop on July 26, 2007, 11:11:47 AM
OK guys here it is. Let s do the Ocala national forest ATV Florida group ride jan 2008. It will still be cold and nice to ride. I need help with the exact date.
I'm down with the group ride, Let me know the date
I might be game as well. Let me know a date and if it's $120 a year and I only ride there once......yeah I'm not going. It's like a 4 hour ride from my house up there.
TTT.......just don't want it to get forgotten ;D
BUMP FOR A GOOD RIDE!!! HAHA
SOOOO~ why can't we get a group ride down at ocala and use it as a way for everyone to see how things are going?? Yeah yeah I know we have the MOTOPLEX but.....
the motoplex actually sounds better than ocala to tell you the truth...how much further north is it?
*its like another hour or two north..* :'(
Let me know when your going, ONF isn't that far from where I live.. i'll go.
We have a group staying @ salt springs campground april 3-6 Plan on 1 50 mile day and 2 100 mile days. I think I am going to take off the outlaws and switch back to stock for the weekend or I have to ride last for sure