ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: quadcoin on July 26, 2007, 02:04:38 AM

Title: Need to know if there is a race this weekend 7/28 or 7/29
Post by: quadcoin on July 26, 2007, 02:04:38 AM
I am trying to find out if there is a race this weekend.
I was at the race last weekend and it was rained out.

Is the race TT or Flat-track or both!!

Please respond and let us know!!!
Title: Re: Need to know if there is a race this weekend 7/28 or 7/29
Post by: 01ZX12R on July 26, 2007, 02:16:20 AM
I think it is carts this weekend.

I know the rain has been playing a big part in all the racing lately.
Title: Re: Need to know if there is a race this weekend 7/28 or 7/29
Post by: fastrnrik on July 26, 2007, 09:06:51 AM
This weekend is karts. The next race will be August 4th, and will be a TT race and the make up flat track race. I will post the details shortly.