Yes sirs and mams i have a motor. Who would like to ride this weekend? I may get a late start sat to put the motor in though. ;D
Hey Kid I will go with you, just as long as I can ride your bike and you are the passerger (sp) , we should have a good time.
JK well its about time, now I have to wait for my axle to come in, and I am with you, mabe we can get a group ride going here shortly.
sounds good tony, maybe ill just ride at home this weekend or somethin to get used to riding again, maybe go to onf for a few hours with a buddy from the site on sunday. When should you get the Durabend back? ::)
Hopefully by the april 7th, who knows though they don't move real fast when it comes giving stuff away. :-/
QuoteHopefully by the april 7th, who knows though they don't move real fast when it comes giving stuff away. :-/
bro, you being serious about the april 7th thing? :o Bro i think you should find a cheap arse stock one so we can ride while us kids are on spring break
Wooooh could it be? Good to hear kid. I would ride but mines going in the shop sat.
i may ride this weekend. i'll know by this afternoon.
jeff
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I would if I could,,,maybe sometime next week I'll have to take a day off.
Id@
Quote:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I would if I could,,,maybe sometime next week I'll have to take a day off.
Id@
ida, come ride with us at rodman next saturday if you have some free time.
jeff
Quoteida, come ride with us at rodman next saturday if you have some free time.
jeff
wish I could, but most likely I will be breaking in the new engine next weekend with my daughter in tow.
Id@
Ida, new engine? What gives?
QuoteIda, new engine? What gives?
i thought the old engine was new, or newly modified.
jeff
long story, basically its a metal problem with the engine block itself and I kept blowing head gaskets (3 in 2.5 weeks).
Mike went to Mikey Dunlap about it and Dunlap said he just figured it out not long ago,,,,basically the jug has to be replaced.
so, once again,,,,new engine to break in ;-)
Id@
QuoteYes sirs and mams i have a motor. Who would like to ride this weekend? I may get a late start sat to put the motor in though. ;D
congrtats on the quad! now everyone elses is broke ???
Dreth. Your pictures do not work because you put (custom) In it. If you take out the parenthesis they should work.
QuoteDreth. Your pictures do not work because you put (custom) In it. If you take out the parenthesis they should work.
no luck >:(
new pc, dont know how to work it yet ???
;) bent stem
which way do i go george
just a little unrideable
;)
awww comeon, you should be able to have that back together in an hour,,,,lets ride.
Id@
looks like you were having some serious fun dreth.
jeff