A few of us are headed out to get some practice time in. Who all is up for it?
http://www.paxtraxmx.com/
Pax Trax
386-437-7191
Located 20 minutes north-west from Daytona Beach on U.S.1. Full concessions, camping, full bathrooms. Dirt mix with hardpack jump faces. Cement starting pad. 40 man gate. Separate peewee track. Fully lit mx track. Practice Tuesday and Thursday nights.
I am guessing it is somewhere near the US1 exit off I95 ???
i wish i could but im already committed to sunshine moto x the night before over by st.petersburg! if my axle gets here in time
but yall will enjoy the track alot. be prepared for alot of big jumps, all tables but some are big ;D
;D Let me see whats going on this weekend but I think I might be able to be there
Sounds good! Where are all the others that said they wanted to go?!?! :-/
I'll probably be there. [smiley=drive.gif]
Last call! ;D
So far just
Myself
Nightbreeds and crew
Holeshot36
gonna try and make it :)
Quotegonna try and make it :)
Sweeet. Let's put those Elka's to the test! ;)
BTW Anyone ever find out exactly where it is? I am figuring it's somewhere west of I95 on US1 but not sure exactly where.
yeah as your headed south on us1 it is on the left hand side of the road I know that much, I have been waiting to put the elkas to the test :)
they will be open sunday. see ya there.
What happened?? I seen no one from atvflorida their and you missed my wipeout(bent stem, bent tie rod, cracked knee gaurd, and sore ankle), still had fun though.
Sounds like a ball,LOL. What happened? ???
Big pimpin, I am going to try to make it up there with the wife and kid on Tuesday. They are open from 2-10. :D
Hit a jump, two wheels were in a deep dirt bike rut and two wasn't and didn't have time to correct it so landed on left front tire. Your saying there open 2pm to 10pm? Hmmmm....
sorry to hear about your wipe out! which jump did it happen on and did you make the big 90 plus footer?
Where they added the new part, on the other side of the starting line is where i wrecked. I'm coming up just short on that jump, didn't get much track time maybe next time ;D
All that matters is you did not get hurt. ;D
Bike parts are cheaper than body parts.LOL
Tues, and Thurs, they run from 2-10 and I dont know now if we can go because of the rain.
Yea sorry I didn't make it. I didn't think anyone else was going so I stayed home. Had I known you were going to be there Holeshot I would have come on down. Sorry to hear about the wreck :( I had a few very close calls on Saturday at the Dirt Farm becasue of the same thing....Elka's soaked it up though.
Flea- not much chance of me getting up there during the week. I work nights so time doesn't really permit. I'd like to try to go again this weekend if anyone else is up for it. Weather doesn't look great though 30% chance of T-storms Sat and Sun :'(
Maybe I will make them wait until the weekend. I would like to go to Hardrock this week to. I will let you know later today.
;DThis has got to be one of the best, atv friendly tracks on the planet. It was a riot. ;D I will admit that the jumps are a little intimidating at first but when you give it a little juice, you flat out fly.
All the jumps are tables except for two little doubles that are easy to clear. Even my wife jumped the doubles. ;DI am so proud of her ;D Its wide with great big sweeping burms that dont slow you down. Nice elevation changes and the loamy dirt is great.
I cant say enough, if you have not ridden it you dont know what you are missing. We are going to ride at Hardrock on Friday, ONF on Saturday, and Pax on Sunday. If you guys can make it on Sunday, please go.
We are going to give it a round 2 try. Had all kinds of problems when we tried to go last weekend.
Sunday sounds good to me. We'll try again for round 2 as long as the weather holds out. ;D
Good, we will see ya there. ;D