Anybody else going to the SSQSA race this weekend?
The track's website says they run practice on Wed/Friday till 10 - does anyone know which track?
Thanks.
So far it looks like i will be going. and i think they are talking about the big track i saw some lights out there but i think they cut part of it off not sure though....
I will be there. :) We should be runnin the outback track.
I'll be up late Sat. or Sunday morning.........
sunday? what time?
http://ssqsa.com/Weekend_Format.php
This will give you all the information that you need.
i was there today,only lights were on the main mx track....outback track was ROUGH ...gates were laying there but not installed yet...holeshot will be a long one,from the road all the way to the tree line....should be a great weekend if they groom the track a little and the rain holds off....
They have to weld something on the gates and will be grooming it tomorrow. Going to be a great weekend.
hey im not gonna race but i'd like to come watch. Is hardrock charging to come watch? If so i might just pay the fee and ride on sunday too. no nerfs though so i cant race. ???
I might have an extra set of nerfs you can use. I don't know if a 450r nerfs will work on a 400ex though. ???
eh i dont know either, but i appreciate it!! I plan on racing when next season starts anyway and hopefully by then i'll have my 450 anyway. ;D
I have a question hopefully someone can answer for me. I noticed there is a gate fee for this weekend, So you have to pay the 15 dollar gate fee and the cost to practice for the day which is normally 25 dollars if your not racing. which would total 40 dollars just to practice on sat.
T2 i think what they do but im not sure is make you pay and give you an arm band and before you leave you return it for your money not 100% sure but i think thats what they did last time.
Well im all loaded up and ready 2 head out in the morning see u guys there!
Good luck to everyone that races! I'll probably come watch. I'll see if i cant snag my girlfriends camera and get some shots.
I been watching radar and it doesn't look good right now. Does anybody have a report from up there on the weather.
How's the water this morning????
Were's the race report.
It was an ok weekend after a shaky start with all the water. It rained quite a bit Saturday night. Practice was pretty muddy, but the track started to dry up after the sun came out Sunday. Then it was just hot. Wish the track would have taken some more time to get the grounds ready, but it's done and over with now. :)
It was a little nasty at first but at the end i loved it
I wanted to go, I was all loaded up ready to go. Then I found out it rained over 5 inches, That's a little to much for me to ride. 4 stroke engines cost to much to rebuild to race in the mud. Sorry guys catch ya next time! 8)
Eric it wasnt to bad it was pretty muddy the practice before the race and the first couplde motos ;D