I know that me and raptorboy954 are going to be there, I'm hoping for some good weather. I couldn't go to Ocala, oh well.
hey toomey i cant wait ;D
raptorboy
Im going saturday the 26th.. :-/
Tommorow! :o
great ride huh toomey. next time we dont pay for the trails. they werent good >:(
raptorboy
Yeah those trails are too ruff. Hey after you left I was trying the double on the little track, and I landed on top of the jump and bottomed out 3 times. That was a great trip. Do you still have our blue goggles?
cool man. yea i still have them. i forgot i had them. my bad. the double on the litle track? wich one is that??
raptorboy
hey toomey, u should put the video of what u recorded on the site. if u teach me how to do it i can put mine too
raptorboy