a small group of us from north florida will be at rodman dam on march 26th. we plan on doing some trail riding. not sure on the route yet but i want to cover some ground.
anyone is welcome.
jeff
We will be either there or Big scrub on the 26th and 27th with our daughter. Maybe we will see ya there ;D
QuoteWe will be either there or Big scrub on the 26th and 27th with our daughter. Maybe we will see ya there ;D
i was going to e-mail ya'll to see if you could come. i'll bring along some beef jerky just in case we meet up. i know littlegirlyblazer loves it.
jeff
What time you all plan on being there?
i saying around 8:00am & pull out around or a little before 9:00
jeff
we are gonna try to do rodman on the 26th,let me know if anything changes. how many in your small group? 2 of us on utilities. turkey season starts this week.turkey hunters dont shoot atv riders do they?
Quotewe are gonna try to do rodman on the 26th,let me know if anything changes. how many in your small group? 2 of us on utilities. turkey season starts this week.turkey hunters dont shoot atv riders do they?
as long as we stay out of range from the shotguns we should be fine.
jeff
Jeff,
Got room for me and Lisa 's sport quads?
If I can get my new brakes put on in time I may come down for a few hours on Saturday. Not sure yet though. :-/
QuoteJeff,
Got room for me and Lisa 's sport quads?
greg, you have an open invitation to all rides. will be glad to have you. there will be at least one raptor and possibly flblaster, girlybazer and bigpimpin. this should be a small group so we should get in some good riding.
bp - i didnt know you ever used brakes lol. i only have front brakes. you can put your brakes on next week. come on down and ride.
jeff
Quotebp - i didnt know you ever used brakes lol. i only have front brakes. you can put your brakes on next week. come on down and ride.
jeff
I didn't used to but with my new found power I find them quite useful. I've been saying next week for a few weeks now. lmao Going to try and get them put on Friday so I can ride Saturday. If all goes well I'll be there.
QuoteIf I can get my new brakes put on in time I may come down for a few hours on Saturday. Not sure yet though. :-/
the trees slow you down enough Steve. ;-)
Id@
Hey everbody my son and I have a mill dam unit for Friday night, we plan on riding out of mill dam on Friday and possibly meeting you all on Saturday, please make some new posts to let us know if your still on at Rodman or if we can get there if we ride from mill dam.We can't wait to ride the trails after all the rain the dust should be minimal.
Quotethe trees slow you down enough Steve. ;-)
Id@
lol Yea that's the best brakes around. 60-0 in 1.2 seconds ;D
I plan to be there Saturday morning but probably won't get there till around 9-10am. Plus I'll have the G/F with me so doubt I will take the trail ride with yall probably just hang near Rodman and teach her the ropes of riding and if I know Jeff this will be atleast a 60 or 70 mile ride and with my gas guzzler I'd be out half way into the ride. lol So don't wait around on me I'll be there when you get back. ;)
10-4 pimpin, it should be good riding and no dust, thats because it will be wet.
pauley you can get there from mill dam you just have to follow the trail we took on the scout ride last year. the best trail that takes you north is just west of mill dam maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile. its just when you cross 314 it gets a little tricky.
jeff
fixin to pack up and head out. time to find out how many more trails have been restrickted.
jeff