Anybody have anything fast on asphalt? track or backroads...
Hard to call that a quad though...... More like a sled IMO..
But, yeah we have stuff around here for ya, BOTH bikes can bring it ;D
yes here ya go o ya and i own this my self and i know who owns that bike too and he knows me
I got my money on that orange one right durr.
cutn you came out to immokolee once right?
He hasnt been there with that bike that I am aware of.. Although, I do believe he holds a record at that track on his old prostock NHRA bike ;D
see, i told ya you need to hit the asphalt
YES I HAVE BEEN OUT THERE BUT NOT WITH A QUAD
GIT it RAGGGGGGGG
leather ragggggg
Quote from: FLA.SHEE on July 21, 2007, 01:54:34 AM
leather ragggggg
I love pumpernickle, pumpernickle bread ( Barney the dinasuar singing) :R 2:L :R
well not to say your bikes arent fast guys but i dont see them there tires yall got grabbin much asphalt..... even slick em up?
nice busa by the way...... i prefer mine low, streched, and blinged out.
Got a couple of fast ones. Ill get pics and post this weekend.
Just finished a 24mill pavement pounder that is gonna be about untouchable on the asphalt. Other than sled motors that is.
Wicked looking too.
Anyone going to Desoto Speedway this Sunday?
Quote from: dirty1 on July 21, 2007, 03:10:22 AM
well not to say your bikes arent fast guys but i dont see them there tires yall got grabbin much asphalt..... even slick em up?
nice busa by the way...... i prefer mine low, streched, and blinged out.
Dont think that we dont have slicks, and gearing changes !!!!!
This isnt our first rodeo
I also know of some boys from Tennesee coming down to Fl soon if any of ya are interested in setting up some $$ races ;D
nice street busa very nice now all you need is turbo that little old 16 mill is allready right there with that sled with no tunning wicked race in ga is in oct and we will see whos who lol you gunna make up for that race RTR it should be the best one yet
Quote from: cutngrs on July 20, 2007, 02:49:39 AM
yes here ya go o ya and i own this my self and i know who owns that bike too and he knows me
Troy, Thats the first real picture I have seen of your bike. That thing looks awesome. Great job!!! I agree with smoke, My money would be on the Crush!!
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on July 21, 2007, 07:09:45 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on July 20, 2007, 02:49:39 AM
yes here ya go o ya and i own this my self and i know who owns that bike too and he knows me
Troy, Thats the first real picture I have seen of your bike. That thing looks awesome. Great job!!! I agree with smoke, My money would be on the Crush!!
yeah it's about time he put some clothes on that thing...ass crack in the back & the front, well.........
came together good :ThumbsUp.gif
is rtr 380/450r Rick? i pm'd rtracing thinking that was him ??
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on July 21, 2007, 07:09:45 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on July 20, 2007, 02:49:39 AM
yes here ya go o ya and i own this my self and i know who owns that bike too and he knows me
Troy, Thats the first real picture I have seen of your bike. That thing looks awesome. Great job!!! I agree with smoke, My money would be on the Crush!!
thanks papa i won the heavey hitters class in ga last time ran 4.01 4.04 but i was spinning the tires or i would have gone in the 3s let me know when you wanna take it for a pass
Quote from: cutngrs on July 21, 2007, 10:20:44 PM
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on July 21, 2007, 07:09:45 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on July 20, 2007, 02:49:39 AM
yes here ya go o ya and i own this my self and i know who owns that bike too and he knows me
Troy, Thats the first real picture I have seen of your bike. That thing looks awesome. Great job!!! I agree with smoke, My money would be on the Crush!!
thanks papa i won the heavey hitters class in ga last time ran 4.01 4.04 but i was spinning the tires or i would have gone in the 3s let me know when you wanna take it for a pass
I wanna be there for that. papa will be like DAMN.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on July 22, 2007, 03:22:43 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on July 21, 2007, 10:20:44 PM
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on July 21, 2007, 07:09:45 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on July 20, 2007, 02:49:39 AM
yes here ya go o ya and i own this my self and i know who owns that bike too and he knows me
Troy, Thats the first real picture I have seen of your bike. That thing looks awesome. Great job!!! I agree with smoke, My money would be on the Crush!!
thanks papa i won the heavey hitters class in ga last time ran 4.01 4.04 but i was spinning the tires or i would have gone in the 3s let me know when you wanna take it for a pass
I wanna be there for that. papa will be like DAMN.
I dont know about making a pass on it Troy, It prolly wouldn't look to fast with my old azz on it :) :) Smoke that thing would prolly end up putting me in a DEPENDS!! :Y :Y
my god, now that was funny....
Quote from: FLA.SHEE on July 21, 2007, 10:04:27 PM
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on July 21, 2007, 07:09:45 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on July 20, 2007, 02:49:39 AM
yes here ya go o ya and i own this my self and i know who owns that bike too and he knows me
Troy, Thats the first real picture I have seen of your bike. That thing looks awesome. Great job!!! I agree with smoke, My money would be on the Crush!!
yeah it's about time he put some clothes on that thing...ass crack in the back & the front, well.........
came together good :ThumbsUp.gif
is rtr 380/450r Rick? i pm'd rtracing thinking that was him ??
No. Rick is my Pops
RTR, I hope you guys can make it up this way it was cool seeing u guys at C&R motorsports Yall come up for the dirt race in aug at waresboro dirt drags in Ga. If not maybe we will see yall at The wicked race in albany ga. Tony Farrow
Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on July 24, 2007, 05:08:21 AM
RTR, I hope you guys can make it up this way it was cool seeing u guys at C&R motorsports Yall come up for the dirt race in aug at waresboro dirt drags in Ga. If not maybe we will see yall at The wicked race in albany ga. Tony Farrow
You saw my Dad and my little brother and C and R. I wasnt there. I dont think dad will be at any of the sand drags. His stuff is mainly Pavement. I dont even want to say what the 24 mill ran at Desoto. All It will do is start a huge debate and arguement. But, they arent great in the dirt!! We need to build one specifically for dirt.
jt
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on July 26, 2007, 05:05:30 AM
Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on July 24, 2007, 05:08:21 AM
RTR, I hope you guys can make it up this way it was cool seeing u guys at C&R motorsports Yall come up for the dirt race in aug at waresboro dirt drags in Ga. If not maybe we will see yall at The wicked race in albany ga. Tony Farrow
You saw my Dad and my little brother and C and R. I wasnt there. I dont think dad will be at any of the sand drags. His stuff is mainly Pavement. I dont even want to say what the 24 mill ran at Desoto. All It will do is start a huge debate and arguement. But, they arent great in the dirt!! We need to build one specifically for dirt.
jt
If you have a time slip, it shouldn't start a debate. facts are facts baby.
WORD ;)
RtR whens the last time you talked to Robin IN BARTOW?Come on tell us what the 24mill is doin I sure want call it a fake.Are yall gonna make it up in oct for the wicked motorsports race?Maybe we can hangout .Your Dad and brother are good people.
Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on July 27, 2007, 02:47:05 AM
RtR whens the last time you talked to Robin IN BARTOW?Come on tell us what the 24mill is doin I sure want call it a fake.Are yall gonna make it up in oct for the wicked motorsports race?Maybe we can hangout .Your Dad and brother are good people.
you got that right. rick is a very respectful person and always fun to see at the race track. I try to go the extra mile with the RTR boyz because I know they are not used to the sand drags.
i have a few bikes that will race that 24mil. should have the 14mil and 18mil ready to go in a few weeks. troy, that 16 of yours has seen the 5 sec passes before. lets put some tires on it and see what it will run. not to say your 24 isnt fast put never seen anything over a 18mil run much better than the 18's or 20's. would that be the 24mil that jimmy from jm motorsports sold to some guy in florida?
that bike in the first pics is jose's in miami. we ran together in imm. he ran a 5.77 to our 5.80