I have heard enough about my beotch's birthday. lol. Lets get tre trash talk started.
P.S. - Just to let everyone know daddy's coming for the #1 position in Valdosta. Are you girls staing home or you coming to get some.
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on July 19, 2007, 11:15:08 AM
I have heard enough about my beotch's birthday. lol. Lets get tre trash talk started.
P.S. - Just to let everyone know daddy's coming for the #1 position in Valdosta. Are you girls staing home or you coming to get some.
Happy Birthday Dave!!!! :P
Just Kidding gary... I was talking to Dave last night... He said "Im not worried about any guy who bleaches their hair" "Hes just a queen" ... im not sure what all that means.... Im just passing it along... ;D
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on July 19, 2007, 11:30:06 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on July 19, 2007, 11:15:08 AM
I have heard enough about my beotch's birthday. lol. Lets get tre trash talk started.
P.S. - Just to let everyone know daddy's coming for the #1 position in Valdosta. Are you girls staing home or you coming to get some.
Happy Birthday Dave!!!! :P
Just Kidding gary... I was talking to Dave last night... He said "Im not worried about any guy who bleaches their hair" "Hes just a queen" ... im not sure what all that means.... Im just passing it along... ;D
a queen??? HHHHHHEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!! !! !! thats just cold right der....
Happy Birthday Dave!!!!
Just Kidding gary... I was talking to Dave last night... He said "Im not worried about any guy who bleaches their hair" "Hes just a queen" ... im not sure what all that means.... Im just passing it along...
Yes most be people talk about me, usually when they want to be like me. Thats why Dave was talking about me
yes, we all want to be like gary!! A Broke azz,cracked out eminem lookin' be-atch!! ;D ;D
that rides a 4 poke on top of that!! ::) gary your friends know how to fix you! dye your hair brown and get a 250R! seems simple enough to me!! :-*
LOL..... Gary is Dereks Biotch! ;D
you guys are bringing it. I wanna see this hair doo that gary has....
heres one
That's just about right.
How pretty! Gary, you're such a cute little blonde!
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on July 20, 2007, 03:43:30 PM
LOL..... Gary is Dereks Biotch! ;D
A-men brotha !! !! 8) 8) 8)
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on July 20, 2007, 04:50:20 PM
heres one
man I thought I was cruel. you guys are cruel. keep up the good work. gary can handle it.
Derek just bring it, That is IF YOU EVER GET IT BUILT. I got your beotch, he owns Bliss feed. lol. Chris you should not be putting up pics of your boyfriend, thats just sick.
So WARE is my beotch. He must really be busy out there smokin them pickles. Poor little Dave, someone get him a stomach pump so he can get it all out.
*news flash*
I finally got some parts in hand!! so i can put this baby together! hope to run it at eastbay! 8)
what the little kitten motor? :-*
man! this trash talking page sucks! In the attempt to heat it up in here....
Gary called me yesterday and said he saw Tim and Brady coming of of The Sawmill Resort..
he said there was a brief hug between them and Tim appered to be crying...
Since i wasnt sure what this "Sawmill" place was I looked it up on the web and this is what I found.
www.flsawmill.com
Dont forget about the tongue action I told you about. I was suprised. I never seen 2 guys kiss like that.Man it was nasty.
so gary, what were you doing there? :-\ you had to have been there to see them hug or whatever!
so dont hate!! LOL just be glad you didnt walk by their window! :o and you thoguth kissing was bad! 8)
Quote from: derek330 on July 26, 2007, 02:18:58 PM
so gary, what were you doing there? :-\ you had to have been there to see them hug or whatever!
I was thinking the same thing.....
You homos (Gary and Chris) sure know how to gay up a thread. Bunch of shaft oiling , hand holding , colon fisting , sack licking , throbbing head mouthing fags.
hey tim, what was gary doing there? hiding in the closet with his eminim hair??LOL ;D 8)
as if no one could tell with that hair color!! ::)