Want to see what you think of the new DRR DRX300. Has a lot of standard equipment Kenda klaws, nerfs, auto (CVT) trans, full digital display just some of the features. Its a high quality machine.
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/bigworm3699/drr300.jpg)
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/bigworm3699/drr4.jpg)
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/bigworm3699/drr2.jpg)
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/bigworm3699/drr1.jpg)
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/bigworm3699/drr3.jpg)
Just received some in and wanted some opinions,
I think this bike will be a big hit! Very nice looking and resembles the Suzuki LTR quite a bit. I can see some guys that have those buying these for there teens and wifes. Looks great, how does it perform?
It preforms great! They also will have pipes availible soon.
Are there going to be any 4 strokes available for the kids quads. I want to get my son a better bike soon but I dont know about another 2 stroke. I'm building him a track on our property and my wife said she is tired of hearing the buzz and that he needs a quieter bike. I really like that new 250 that Yamaha is coming out with, he is just a few years too young for it though.
What will the price be on that 300 and how is it sized?
Apex will have a 4 stroke soon. The 300 is 3299.95 and is same size as a 300ex. It is full auto so helps the younger ones out.
Thanks Chad, keep me posted on the 4 stroke. Will it be a honda copy engine with the 4 sp. in the same chassis as the current machines?