are there any trails good for dirt bikes close to Salt Springs ? We are thinkin about goin there for first time... also, can 4 wheelers and 2 wheelers use same trails everywhere ? thanks
woodthumb
Vero Beach, FL
what happened to your thumb? you a carpenter?
All the trails north of hwy 316 you can ride dirt bikes on, however, there are trails only for dirt bikes. There is a trailhead on FR 75 west of FR 88 that is at the entrance to the dirt bike only trails.
Be careful on the motorcycle only trails they're overgrown a little bit and there are a lot of down trees. Just be cautious ;D
If your bike is plated, you can ride the # roads for now. I hear they are going to put a stop to that also...... :'(
Quote from: vspec1 on August 04, 2007, 03:30:44 PM
If your bike is plated, you can ride the # roads for now. I hear they are going to put a stop to that also...... :'(
I dont think can change that unless it goes thru the state legislation.
It is just another way to force everyone out of the Forest.