http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHS0iqnQApU
yes that is the dumbest dog i've ever seen. i feel bad for him cause something is wrong w/ him to behave like that.
aww, poor pup.
I saw this one time on American's Funniest Animals.... To me that ain't funny, that's just down right scary. Don't think I want that dog in my house, and I agree QT something mental about that dog....
:K :banghead.gif
What is "wrong" with that dog is commonly known as "food aggression". Basically it means he will attack anything that comes near his food. In this case it's his own paw... it could just as easily have been a small child...
Not good. not funny.
Tony
thats crazy..
Quote from: anarion55 on July 18, 2007, 04:13:41 PM
What is "wrong" with that dog is commonly known as "food aggression". Basically it means he will attack anything that comes near his food. In this case it's his own paw... it could just as easily have been a small child...
Not good. not funny.
Tony
I'm telling you that dog could do some damage.....
Quote from: anarion55 on July 18, 2007, 04:13:41 PM
What is "wrong" with that dog is commonly known as "food aggression". Basically it means he will attack anything that comes near his food. In this case it's his own paw... it could just as easily have been a small child...
Not good. not funny.
Tony
Tell me about it...
I have the same affliction, although it is commonly known as "beer aggression". I got a black eye, and 7 stitches when I accidentally got too close to my cooler, and saw myself reaching in....
[/quote]
Tell me about it...
I have the same affliction, although it is commonly known as "beer aggression". I got a black eye, and 7 stitches when I accidentally got too close to my cooler, and saw myself reaching in....
[/quote]
:D haha What happens if it's another person? They must get a royal beat down