just got my new hauler yesterday. what do you think?
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/109.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/110.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/106.jpg)
(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/smithew10/107.jpg)
very nice. i love those things. my dads friend had one and it was great!
Now you can valet park at the fuzzy pickle. ;)
For a second there I thought you traded in Your YFZ. BTW nice new Ride
looks good
I like it! I've always been a fan of chevy's style, especially the year you have. Well i was until the new fullsized trucks came out, the only good looking truck IMO is the dodge and i dont think i will ever buy one of those because i work on them so much. ???
So yea, nice truck! lol
edit: is your front window tinted?! or is that just...glare?
:ThumbsUp.gif
thanks every one!
Quote from: gearhead400 on July 16, 2007, 06:26:10 PM
I like it! I've always been a fan of chevy's style, especially the year you have. Well i was until the new fullsized trucks came out, the only good looking truck IMO is the dodge and i dont think i will ever buy one of those because i work on them so much. ???
So yea, nice truck! lol
edit: is your front window tinted?! or is that just...glare?
ya the front window is tinted.
damn, how much? I heard it was illegal, that you were only allowed to have 5" on the top and 5" on the bottom. Cool anyway, how is it at night?
Quote from: gearhead400 on July 17, 2007, 12:15:34 AM
damn, how much? I heard it was illegal, that you were only allowed to have 5" on the top and 5" on the bottom. Cool anyway, how is it at night?
i dont know how much it was on the truck when i got it. oh it is illegal! it is not that bad at night. you would be surprised how well you can see out of it at night.
Good choice with the Chevy...you know me, I love Chevy!! I have 5% all the way around my Tahoe except for the front driver and passenger door. I had a Trooper pulled me over with a meter once and told me he could've issued a $75. dollar fine for each window. Well call me an outlaw!!
Too shiny... needs mud.
Congrats on the new truck; best of luck with it.
Tony
Damn you gonna run over cars and sh*t with that thing? looks like it might be The Motocross Maverick at Super Bowl Motorsports!!!!! ;D
Quote from: MPTonyT on July 17, 2007, 11:35:46 AM
Damn you gonna run over cars and sh*t with that thing? looks like it might be The Motocross Maverick at Super Bowl Motorsports!!!!! ;D
hey i wouldnt talk! i saw you there on that monster truck you call a 4 wheeler running over cars! were those mickey thompsons i saw on your raptor?
check your YFZ there should be indentations which will tell you what they are..... i was using your bike for practice... hope you dont mind.
Quote from: MPTonyT on July 17, 2007, 12:01:55 PM
check your YFZ there should be indentations which will tell you what they are..... i was using your bike for practice... hope you dont mind.
you have to catch it first! what does that say on your graphics kit? oh ya slow!
Hey Eric. I haven't been out in a while since I sold my LTZ. I'm looking into getting a 450. Not sure yet which kind. I sure am wanting to try the track on the 450.
nice truck it looks awsome with the tint
im doing mine 5% all around (back,sides and the front )
what size lift is on that thing ?
Quote from: rubicon500kid on July 18, 2007, 01:45:15 AM
nice truck it looks awsome with the tint
im doing mine 5% all around (back,sides and the front )
what size lift is on that thing ?
the lift is 6 inches and made by FABTECH.
SWEET RIDE
SWEET!
Nice!!! Black sure looks good when it's clean!!
Hey Eric, I almost bought one of these for $14,000. But it only had the 1500 size engine, and I needed something bigger.
Nice truck Eric, the Avelanche will probably be my next truck.
Nice truck Mav.!!! ;) I like the Tint on the windshield....Looks gangster...lol
Just dont plow me if you see me on the streets.
nice
Isn't that windshield tinit illegal? Cuz I was going to tinit it on my truck but heard that the cops will throw you in jail or something like that.
it is illegal, but that is how i got it so oh well. i haven't had any problems yet and they guy had it before had it for five years with no problem. i dont know about going to jail though. maybe a ticket.
All you will get is a ticket. It is not a moving violation to have dark tint.