man its rainin' cats & dogs here :)!!! Sounds like a cow peeing on a flat rock :o, much needed, gues there will be some mud now!!! :-*
Did you know that a turd that floats is a healty one.
Quote from: caospop on July 15, 2007, 07:00:05 PM
Did you know that a turd that floats is a healty one.
I float :D
Quote from: caospop on July 15, 2007, 07:00:05 PM
Did you know that a turd that floats is a healty one.
That's funny right there I don't care who u R :L 2:L :R :Y
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 15, 2007, 10:33:14 PM
Quote from: caospop on July 15, 2007, 07:00:05 PM
Did you know that a turd that floats is a healty one.
I float :D
me too if i lay back and relax!!!! hahaha!!! ;D
FRED THOMPSON FOR PRES. HIS BEST LINE "RUSSIANS DON'T TAKE A CRAP WITHOUT A PLAN SON!" Red October
I thought there would be a picture of a Can-Am on this thread. LOL J/K