I am working on a honda atc250sx and i was wondering if anyone new the napa auto parts number for the rear axle/wheel bearing? honda # is 91055-ha0-003
nsk # is 60/32 ntn# is 60/32a and kml# is 60/32-2rs but i can't seem to get it crossed over to a bearing that napa or any other auto parts store will carry...
if anyone know what it is, or what i can do please let me know thanks alot!!
I dont actually think you can cross reference those bearings, Ive been through this before, jsut get soem barings off ebay, I have gotten plenty of set of the bay and they work just fine and cheap to
Excuse me for popping in here, but I cannot see that wheel bering cross reference could be that difficult. A Call Motion industries, Florida Bearing, or Miller Bearing, (3 off the top of my head) will solve the problem. Give them the MFG number off the bearing itself, and that should be all it takes.
Yeah, see if there is a part number on them. But, it would be easier just to buy them on ebay, denniskirk.com or somewhere like that.
DK lists this:
Part 121632 fits the following machines:
* Honda - ATC250ES Big Red 1985
* Honda - ATC250ES Big Red 1986
* Honda - ATC250ES Big Red 1987
* Honda - ATC250SX 1985
* Honda - ATC250SX 1986
* Honda - ATC250SX 1987
* Honda - TRX250 FourTrax 1985
* Honda - TRX250 FourTrax 1986
* Honda - TRX250 FourTrax 1987