ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: susieblazer on July 15, 2007, 02:52:59 PM

Title: Ok ..................
Post by: susieblazer on July 15, 2007, 02:52:59 PM
 
  A belated B-Day to 05BLACK-RINNY............and ME............................. :Y :T :R
Title: Re: Ok ..................
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 15, 2007, 03:48:37 PM
Well Happy B-day..... I will have one 4 ya @ the mid hole today ;)
Title: Re: Ok ..................
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on July 15, 2007, 07:27:34 PM
 Happy B-Day and a Merry Christmas to all!!  Have a Happy one Susie :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :
Title: Re: Ok ..................
Post by: susieblazer on July 16, 2007, 12:08:20 AM
 yeppers..............and you too at the end of the month ....... :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: Ok ..................
Post by: qt314nfla on July 16, 2007, 12:17:05 AM
Susie I thought you had a bday.  Sorry I was out of town and missed out on telling ya on time.  I even checked it on myspace  but it didn't list your bday.  Hope you had a great one!!!
Title: Re: Ok ..................
Post by: susieblazer on July 16, 2007, 04:28:21 AM
 that's ok lauren.........the cake showed up Sat on both sites...
Title: Re: Ok ..................
Post by: renmus on July 16, 2007, 03:27:21 PM
Happy day to you!  :o